Brooke Mueller:

Pipe Down,

It Was Only Pot!

7/13/2011 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller is telling friends ... the pictures TMZ posted showing her carrying what looked like a crack pipe are misleading ... because the only thing she was smoking was marijuana.

0713-brooke-mueller-tmz-ex-8
Brooke is saying she doesn't use the pipe to smoke cocaine -- she claims it was only pot and it's perfectly legal, because she has a marijuana prescription for anxiety.

But Mueller admits she's been on and off cocaine, telling friends, every few months she falls off the wagon and uses cocaine -- not crack -- but she also insists she hasn't been using for months.

Brooke says when she binges it usually lasts only around 12 hours, and then she snaps back into reality -- sometimes with the help of a little rehab.

And finally ... Brooke says there's no need for the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services to get involved in her life, because she's an involved parent and her kids are fine.

Julie

Oh yeah, Brooke we buy that... of course you don't want the cops involved.... skank.

Cartman

I've never seen anyone, ever, smoke pot from a foil crackpipe.

This girl is a pathetic drug addict.

Melissa

Hahaha, she looks like hell!! Why is she dressed like a bum? She's got money! Anybody who has a ''perscription'' to smoke weed normally smokes out of glass or metal pipes... U have to be desperate to roll urself up a aluminum foil pipe to smoke pot out of of! She can borrow one of Pari******on's pipes... Aluminum foil pipes are only used by crackheads!! She's relapsed!

Mary

Amazing!!!! Don't you just love how addicts "justify" their usage. I feel sad for the children, not a grown-up responsible parent in the lot. What kind of example are they setting for their kids.........oh I forgot........they are celebrities and entitled, not us common folk that have to obey the law or lose our children.

Jay

Does everyone have a pot script in LA. I bet Lindsay Lohan has one to treat her sagging boobs!

Melissa

Crack is never smoked out of a foil pipe, always glass or a very heavy metal. it takes a lot of heat to melt a crack rock, so foil would burn before the crack melted enough for it to be smoked. that is basic knowledge.

matt

All the cute little marijuana pipes out there for under $10 & this chick is smoking marijuana out of a homemade foil pipe. Forreal? Seriously? If you believe that then maybe you need to stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking.

some guy

Srsly... I thought weed makes you paranoid.

Wait - who's that? Think I heard someone outside my window.

BRB

lalaland

And that's really Gatorade in that Gatorade bottle, right?

Politico Pablo

I think I'm having an anxiety attack, where can I get a script for marijuana? And can I get it filled at Walgreens?

Sarah

Anyone that has dealt with a crack cocaine addict clearly knows that you CAN'T BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY!

lou

I don't care what she does in her personal life but there are kids involved and so yes, DSS should be involved.

tom crowley

seems THC is Rx'd for everything/anything.....

writenow

The biggest problem in this case is Judge Hank Goldberg.

Click above to read the four reasons why.

Loving Monterey

David Jong 7 minutes ago;

Srsly... I thought weed makes you paranoid.

Wait - who's that? Think I heard someone outside my window.

BRB
----------------------------------------------------

OMG! David that was funny! That comment caught me off guard and made me laugh!