Jon Voight -- Stumped by Futuristic Parking Thingy

7/13/2011 4:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Voight had a little trouble figuring out one of those newfangled credit card parking meters -- but he's not the only one struggling with 21st Century technology ... right, Harv?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Robert

I liked him in the movies Midnight Cowboy and Deliverance.

Robert

I liked him in the movies Midnight Cowboy and Deliverance.

Linz

Did you notice he's wearing his jacket from his Varsity Blues?

Akrivi

I've always enjoyed watching Harvey Levine . He's handsome, intelligent, and witty. I'm sure a pleasure for all to work with.
TMZ is one of my favorite things to go to on the web. God bless him not knowing about how to use a parking meter with a credit card and not knowing the existed. Yes Harvey, you do have some weaknesses! Love you anyway!

Bubba

Why use this picture of Levin? Surely you must a lot of pictures of him which don't show him like a retard.

John the Lawyer

Harvey has got to get out more. Maybe for a nice steak sometime. Maybe "Lawyer Friday" can be supplemented with "Harvey in the Real World" Wednesday or soemthing

Meanie

There is a similar pic of Mark Harmon looking a little stumped by a parking meter online as well.

Chris

West Cannon Coyotes!

hotbitch

I personally like the new parking meters. I, for one, NEVER have enough change to feed a meter. Especially since nowadays a nickel gets you 1 minute.

DiLo

The person totally should have asked him who had a better shot at going pro, Lance Harbor (If not for injury) or Jonathon Moxon.

"Oop-d-f*ckin-oop, when did the circus come to town? I didn't see no trucks!"

Barb

This is Jon in his Coyotes jacket from Varsity Blues. He played an ass in that movie, but Ali Larter was in a whip creme bikini. However, I prefer the tasty Paul Walker.

ocgirl

Old people don't get technology. I had to help someone Harvey's age use the RedBox machine at the grocery store. It was my good deed for that day! :)

Only kidding he was a lot older than Harvey!

Ian

Thats so cool that he wears the West Canaan Coyotes jacket from varsity blues!

MrsR

OMG too funny! i love that harvey is cool with his employees making fun of him! such a nice guy! and john voight also. older actors are always so gracious.

Danielle

Just another way for the government to track where you have been and are.