Police Report:

Nicki's Asst. Struck Minaj w/ Suitcase

7/13/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the police report describing the hotel altercation between Nicki Minaj and a man, in which she claimed he struck her in the face with a suitcase ... and Dallas cops tell us the alleged attacker is Nicki's assistant Safaree Samuels.

0713_nicki_minaj_police_doc_ex

TMZ broke the story ... Nicki and Samuels were arguing at a hotel pool in Dallas Monday night and took it upstairs to the room.

According to the police report, Nicki followed Samuels up to the room they were sharing, to make sure he didn't take any of her stuff.  Nicki was in the room looking into her suitcase, which had some of Samuels' belongings, when she says he "grabbed the suitcase and as he was picking it up, he shoved the suitcase across [Nicki's] chin and lower lip."

The police report goes on:  "[Nicki's] teeth struck the inside of her lower lip, causing the inside of the lower lip to cut and start to bleed."

According to the report, a paramedic arrived on scene, but Nicki decided she didn't want to press charges so the case was closed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MoonDust

Ok, no descent HETEROSEXUAL male would ever be named SAFAREE!! LOL
This sounds more like a "cat fight"

kp

If the case is closed why bother, is this like we need to know? Slow news day ayyyyyyyyy

Heavy-D

I thought that he was her boyfriend. May want to look in to that.

bet you want to know

LOL!!!!!!!! this is why I LOVE TMZ!

I just hate the way ppl will LIE at the drop of a hat, thinking it wont surface.
& for you haters, of course I've lied, and will probably lie shortly, but instead of NM keeping her hole closed.. she went on a Twitter RANT this morning!

Now she looks even worse!

that is all!

Yeah, I said it.

It's funny how Nicki is on her twitter claiming TMZ is lying and that she was never hit... meanwhile, here is the police report.

So the police are LYING Nicki????

pbev7

Tina Turner part 1.

Rihanna Tina Turner part 2.

Nicki Minaj Tina Turner part 3.

Just saying.

6one9

BFD ```````````` 2 bitches fighting!! Call a GD cop!!

The Wraith

I have had Applebee's the past two nights.Damnit Janet, get your selves outta that hotel room and into my car, (Billy Ocean ) former ex-lover of Rudy on the Cosby Show, it was complicated. Your ginger hair scares me and I am going balls out to tell you that, go away ginger, go away and do not come back another day.

The US DEBT has become way to high for these liberals to be acting like they just saw Minny Pearl and her price tag, I will have my vengence on Bob Costa for playing that role in Roger Rabbit, he should had never taken that role. Nothing like the sweet sweet sounds of the ocean and Rico Suave to put you at ease. Until tomorrow, HELLO CLEVELAND!

Pot, meet kettle

I think TMZ prolly woulda let it go, but barbie had to act like they were lying on twitter and that the masses are stupid. She should know better than to try Harvey like that. SMH. Your move, Barbie.

Stella

@ mooondust......you took the words right out of my mouth!!! CATFIGHT...LOL

Mike w

I cant belive he put his hands on Nicki, I knew this guy was s***. What did she need him for anyways he seems like moocher.

Bubba

Safaree Samuels probably was mixing up Nicki Minaj with Cookie, Harajuku Barbie, Roman Zolanski, Nicki Teresa or Rosa. Maybe he wanted to attack one of them and instead hit Nicki Minaj.

Gleek#1

WAIT WAIT WAIT ISN'T SAFAREE AND NIKKI DATING... IM SO LOST... CAUSE SHE WAS PISSED AMBER ROSE WAS SENDING NUDE PICS TO HIM... SO NOW HE IS JUST HER ASSISTANT...IM THINKING SHE IS SAYIN ASSISTANT CAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW SHE GOT A RIHANNA PULLED ON HER ASS. LOVE YA NIKKI BUT KEEP IT REAL

A Real Lawyer

She shares a room with her assistant? I thought this chick was making money hand over fist? Who shares a romm with their "assistant"?

You can take the girl out of the ghetto but can't take the ghetto out of the girl.

Sociopaths are Sad

An ASSISTANT bitch-slaps her like that? Not to mention has no problem arguing with her IN PUBLIC, shares a room with her and shares a suitcase with her?

That ain't no ASSISTANT....that's an ABUSIVE LOVER.

It's always the tough-talking bitches that allow themselves to be treated like a trampled upon rag doll, isn't it?

Maria Shriver and her "women empowerment" conferences - treated like a trampled upon rag doll.

Nicki Minaj and her "tough talking bitch shtick" - treated like a trampled upon rag doll.

What pathetic "women". I'm embarrassed for them. They are really bad role models for young girls.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments