Penis Cutter

Charged with TORTURE

7/13/2011 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who allegedly lopped off her husband's penis with a knife and tossed it in a garbage disposal has just been charged with 2 felonies, including TORTURE -- and now faces life in prison.

0713_Catherine_Kieu_Becker_bn

48-year-old Catherine Kieu Becker was also charged with "aggravated mayhem" -- i.e. intentionally causing permanent disfigurement of another human being.

Kieu was arrested late Monday night -- after allegedly drugging her estranged husband, tying him to a bed, and cutting off his penis with a knife ... before mutilating it in a garbage disposal.

She is currently being held without bail.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Abe

Please stop running this woman's photo. Every time I see it, I subconsciously put my hands over my crotch.

x

Criss

I so would've killed the hell out of her!

Criss

Let me guess, the 23% who voted no are women. What guy would vote no?

udntneedtoknow

wat was the reason that she did that to her husband???

Grace

She gets life in prison but Casey Anthony goes free.

Politico Pablo

Hell of a way to "sever" a relationship and make a clean break. Bet he wishes he hadn't fixed the garage disposal.

Thomase

So if this is torture, and people are asking for a life sentance, what should we do about the government keeping gitmo open?

sexy_mama_110

He prolly deserved it if my husnband cheated on me i would do the EXACT same thing you must want it to fall off if you qoin around stickin it in every woman ya see

Rob

I have an idea.....Instead of prison, cut off her tits and weld her *******hut! That would put that bitch out of business permanently.

Ehécatl

I have two questions:

1) Why did she cut his penis off? What was her motivation? Was she reacting to spousal abuse from him? This doesn´t excuse her actions in any way --- so don't bother telling me that I'm trying to make excuses for her --- but this might put her actions into some kind of perspective.

2) Did the penis survive the garbage disposal treatment? The article says that this woman is charged with mutilating the penis. Mutilation is not destruction. Is the article saying that they managed to save a chopped-up penis which they can now stick back on him somehow?

Dawn

They were estranged...why did he return? What did he do to deserve this? I've been pissed at ex's and the hubby, but would never take a mans manhood away! There is a song here...Pecker and Becker rhyme nicely!

Selebraties Suck

This is one woman who is not laughing.

undacover brutha

I hope she gets life. and women who think this is funny..maybe we men should not be so quick to be "knights in shining armor" for you generally, hmm? you obviously don't deserve it. next time one man sees another man beating the **** out of his GF, maybe we should just look the other way.

Violette-Blue

Sad. She will get life, but Casey Anthony & her parents get to walk free and live. Kill a child & go free. Chop off a penis, but the dude lives, get life. How is this fair?

JulieB

You're all forgetting the First & the Greatest Cutter of all time--Lorena Bobbitt!! She didn't serve life in prison. Was that because they were able to retrieve the organ and reattach?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments