Penis Cutter

Charged with TORTURE

7/13/2011 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who allegedly lopped off her husband's penis with a knife and tossed it in a garbage disposal has just been charged with 2 felonies, including TORTURE -- and now faces life in prison.

0713_Catherine_Kieu_Becker_bn

48-year-old Catherine Kieu Becker was also charged with "aggravated mayhem" -- i.e. intentionally causing permanent disfigurement of another human being.

Kieu was arrested late Monday night -- after allegedly drugging her estranged husband, tying him to a bed, and cutting off his penis with a knife ... before mutilating it in a garbage disposal.

She is currently being held without bail.

cregis

I want to hear her story. She will need women on her jury.

HumanNature

THIS IS WHEN THE DEATH PENALTY SHOULD BE USE!!!

Quinn

I'm amazed that 24% of people thought she should not go away for life. Obviously there are some Funked up people out there. BEJEEZUS!

Nancy

I'd want to know what prompted her to act in this manner before voting on her guilt or innocence.

EE

Stupid people stop comapring this to Casey Anthony.
Anyway, what a horrible woman. No one deserves this type of treatment.

Telstar

Apply the proscribed penalty for the crime(s) she is convicted of - aggravated mayhem (is this different than maiming?), torture, attempted murder, whatever...forget this stupid revenge-penalty crap, and focus on getting a competent prosecutor. There's plenty of precedent on the books; use it.

Peter

TMZ accidentally asked the wrong question. It should read: death penalty or life in prison?

wendi

i remember when my parents divorced my mom said she'd like to cut my dad's thing off. never did of course, but it's a female fantasy i think women can relate to. men don't realize the extent of pain that cheating can cause a woman. i'd be sympathetic to her if on a jury

jacksonfive210

If anyone can cut off a mans penis and put it in the garbage disposal no matter what they did are so sick and twisted in the head. Yes people can say ohhh I would have no promblem cutting of my abusive husbands **** yeah right for one you have to be crazy to actually do it with all the trouble you will be in and alot of people would get sick to their stomaches doing it and to have no remorse for it's just sick.

jacksonfive210

wendi
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Umm cutting off a man's penis is not a normal womans fantasy maybe a sicko's. Being cheated on is nowhere close to pain of having your **** cut off. You need some help and fast!!!! feeling anything for this woman other then hate and disgust. I hope the girls have fun with her in prison I heard they like there *******idewayz haha

Drita

@- Mike 5 hours ago
Can we even confirm that this is a woman?

hahaha, I was thinking the same the 1st time I saw her/him???

And btw Imma girl and I say she is crazy and completely wrong.

SuzieQ

Bet that's the last time this guy fixes the garbage disposal.

Stacy

I am a woman and I do not think this is funny or ok, I do not even know the whole story but unless he was hurting a child than there was no reason for this and people this is not the same thing as Casey Anthony so get off of that.

CatM

Are we sure that this is even a woman? She looks like a bad trans job.

Hanging to da lef

Life for cutting off her husbands penis? I think a harsher punishment would be to put her in a sound room and force her to listen to Harvey's rendition of Frank Sinatra's "I did it my way".