« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Star RIPS Commish: I'd Let Him Burn to Death

7/13/2011 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pittsburgh Steelers defensive juggernaut James Harrison just BLASTED NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, claiming, "If that man was on fire and I had to piss to put him out, I wouldn't do it."

0713-james-harrison-roger-goodell-bn

Harrison -- the 2008 Defensive Player of the Year -- unloaded in a brand new interview with Men's Journal -- adding, "I hate [Goodell] and will never respect him." Harrison also calls Goodell an anti-gay slur, a "crook," a "devil," a "puppet," and a "dictator."

Goodell famously fined Harrison $100,000 for illegal hits last fall -- making Harrison one of the most heavily-fined players ever in a single season.

But Goodell isn't the only one Harrison targets in his rant -- the Steeler also blasts fellow teammates Ben Roethlisberger and Rashard Mendenhall, whom he calls a "fumble machine."

Referring to Roethlisberger's two interceptions during the Super Bowl, Harrison says, "Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again. Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain't that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does."

As you may recall, Harrison famously picked off Kurt Warner in Super Bowl 43 and ran it back 100 yards for a touchdown ... the longest play in Super Bowl history.

The NFL is currently in a lockout after the players failed to reach a collective bargaining agreement with the league's owners.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

boner

That man needs a big time mental evaluation. Wow I wonder what will happen to this animal when he enters the Steeler locker room. As far as Steeler fans, You better give him hell, I wouldnt want him on any team. Ignorance 101.

Jay

LOL! @PG the only moron is dumb white guys who think they know everything like yourself... ask ur wife how much of a moron I am.

D. Mann

Slaves making millions a year?? Where do I sign up??

D. Mann

How can a person be a "puppet" and a "dictator" ?
THe devil comment is racist!!

Steve

Jay...

Are you f'n crazy, a slave is someone that does not have a choice, these players have every choice in the world to do what they want. I choose to watch athletes not thug ass *****s from the hood, which is why most that never let the hood go, end up lasting 1 or 2 years, dum%ass! Let me guess I am paying for your cheap housing and 6 kids' food with my hard earned money, by welfare programs and handouts...yep, yep...and that is why it's not slave labor you ignorant waste of air! Sit around bitching about what people that work hard get and complain that some white guys 200 years ago still owe you something, wake up my fellow black brother and stop blaming everyone but yourself!

miabella29

Wah an overpayed athlete is whining. Get over yourself, ya racist!

friend1960

If your interested in making pole dancing an Olympic sport just comment yes..Contact me at brownbuster74@yahoo.com.Let me know how you feel or any suggestions to get this campaign started.

Superman

Jay 17 minutes ago

@Superman, it's slave labor when 80% of the league is black & entertaining u dumb a__ white guys who get drunk watching us play, gamble ur lives away on us, plus making ur Sundays great... yep! I call that slave labor u moron...
==================

If we go by your stupid logic, then the NFL needs to fire half of the blacks so that no more than 40% of the players are black! And replace those terminated players with whites, Hispanics, Native Americans, and Asians. Then you spoiled dumbasses won't feel so oppressed by the businessmen giving you millions of dollars to play a game for a living. BTW, you need to look-up the definition for slave, because any of those NFL players can leave any time they want and go get a job somewhere else!

Smug Obammy

==================================================================

I agree completely with your statements. When are blacks going to learn to take care of themselves, and help themselves? Get an education,quit blaming, quit hating, pull up your pants, speak proper English, and get a job. Otherwise, you are still enslaved to the government like beggers waiting for your monthly hand-outs.

Bruno

Waaa waaa waaaa. Want some cheese with that whine? Big p*ssy players who are spoiled, self-entitled brats. Grow some brains and get a real job if you don't like the way the team owners and league are handling things.

Never forget, no matter how good of a player you think you are, you are ALWAYS replaceable.

sweetdee88

omg when you click on the link to the men's journal story the first thing you see he is holding two guns gangster style. LMAO, what a moron, who in the hell does he think he is? go do that pose in compton and see what happens. talk about inflated egos!!

Yorkie

Go get him, Steve.

Cooper

All right then - say buh-bye James - the Rooneys won't like this.

Bishop

TMZ, STOP writing misleading headlines just for clicks! Pathetic...one step above Newsweek

Jay

@Steve sorry I only have 2 kids, a house, & a job that probably or most likely pays more then ur dumb ass... I know it's hard for u white ppl when a black person is doing well for themselves... it's ok Steven it's ok u will be alright, oh by the way there r more white ppl on welfare then blacks lol so I guess ur paying for ur ppl too MORON!!!!