TMZ Live: Adrian Peterson & Mormon Sex Loopholes

7/13/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey called it the FUNNEST TMZ Live of all time -- NFL badass Adrian Peterson dropped by out of nowhere, right in the middle of our discussion about "soaking" ... a Mormon way to have pre-marital sex, without actually having sex ... or is it?

071311_tmzlive

AND ... if you want to ask a question tomorrow live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) The most ridiculous TMZ Live EVER starts now! Get ready for more talk about cut off penises and strange sex habits than you can handle!
(4:20) First up ... a woman cuts her husband's penis off and then puts it in the disposal ... why do women find this funny? ESPECIALLY Nina.
(12:01) A caller curiously uses the phrase "funny bone."
(16:20) Is laughing at this topic payback for men mistreating women for so long?
(20:13) Know what "soaking" is? You're about to. Sex education begins now.
(22:00) Turns out Max is an experienced soaker.
(24:50) Wait WHAT? NFL badass Adrian Peterson is in the house!!!
(26:05) Adrian learns about soaking ... does he think it's genius, or stupid?
(28:00) Lockout talk -- who does Adrian think will come out on top?
(33:08) Adrian is gone ... so BACK TO SOAKING!!!
(34:50) A former BYUer sheds light on soaking! Step one is "oral is moral" ... then after you climax ... "soaking is second."  NOW it makes sense.
(36:50) Our caller is an experienced soaker! Harvey and Charles FINALLY understand it ... and turns out ... it's what Max was saying all along.
(46:11) Another hilarious caller -- he used to go to BYU campus to pick up women ... and used to pick them up AT CHURCH!!! WHAT?

wendy

don"t be so sensative...not every woman is laughing...esp his lover, cuz now there just "good friends!" BA HA HA111

kitty

what time does this come on?

redE2retire

For those saying, what if the situation were reversed: girls and women go missing every hour of the day and are found dead.
The leading cause of death for pregnant women is homicide.
I'm not saying what this woman did is right; I'm just saying for those males who are saying that women don't understand, yes, we do!

Daniella M Rutel

Go to full screen, then back to normal!

Eddie

Can I be ok with liking Casey Anthony once she has a new name and identity?

Kirk

Harvey I love you on Howard Stern a few weeks ago and I love how you caught him at his game I believe you are one of the first to say it right to me "I know what your doing and I am not going to fall for it"

Fozzie

Thanks Daniella it worked!

Sonja

Thanks so much Daniella Rutel , that worked!! :D

R

Look, anybody who laughs or makes jokes about that suffers from some sort of temporary (I would hope) psychosis and maybe Dr. Drew can explain it.

Chris

whats worse, losing your penis or losing your testicles which provide the ability to have children?

John the Lawyer

All these damn commenters are proving my point. We have become a woman-driven misandrist society.

Phenom

In other countries little girls are being violated by destroying their female parts. It is outrageous regardless of male or female. It is extremely abusive and she should be locked up. And I'm female.

R

Maybe the women who laugh or giggle or who find it in any way, shape or form something other than completely deranged, evil and WRONG, have some sexual hangups or sexual problems or daddy issues all related to back when they were little girls.

tbone

Harvey,

what about HIPPA and this penis choppy victim's rights? if it was a man who chopped off his wife's _________ would they print his name in paper? BC marriages are public...by printing her name ...didn't the press just basically print his name or if there is crime is HIPPA out the window?

Amy

I don't think this penis cutting story is funny at all. I would never do that to my hubby & I think this woman should be prosecuted. Your caller that said every woman laughed when they first heard it is not true because I never laughed at all.