It's a Small VIP World

For the Kardashians

7/14/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Escorted by security and a tour guide, Kim, Kourtney and Rob Kardashian along with Scott Disick, little Mason, momager Kris Jenner and youngest sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner enjoyed a VIP excursion on Disneyland's It's a Small World ride on Tuesday.

0713-kardashian-disney-water

The Kardashians really do live in one big fantasyland.

Vernon P. Alarcon

the COMBINED IQ of that boat is about 100.....fake voice slut imbeciles! and their idiotic entourage

penewhite

first look at that horrible excuse for a mother/pimp Kris and her facelift....she looks as bad as Bruce did. At least he was smart enough to stay home. Dump all of em Bruce!!!!

lorena s.

hi i think it would be nice if scott could sit near his little boy .this is what couples do when they have little ones.it is being a nice little family . i feel sorry for you scott.

jms

What a fun looking bunch :( A vacation they all would enjoy would be all of them gathered in one room , talking out of their noses and whining about something. Weeeeeee !!!!

Boba Lola

these bitches think they're the kennedys LOL!!!!!!!

lorena s.

thank you sister278 anjulieB i thought there was something wrong with me. you both said it better than i could have thank you l. smith

Andrea

Wow I'm so tired of the spoiled rich people.The Kardashians have no clue what it is like to worry about bills, jobs or even the economy.They whine and cry over stupid petty ****. I work My ass off and will never have the opportunity to go on a vacation with My Husband and have only taken My kids twice to Disneyland in 16 years.I wish I could get paid ti be a mindless spoiled brat.Mr.Humphries said it perfectly that people would kill to have what they do.

METCH KISSICK

WILL YOU PLEASE GET THIS COMMENT TO KRIS KARDASHIAN FOR ME OR TELL ME HOW TO EMAIL THE KARDASHIAN. KRIS YOU ARE ONE LUCKY MAN TO BE RID OF THIS FAMILY. THEY ARE ON CRAZY AND SO SELF ABOSRBED. KRIS JENNER IS A RIDICULOUS PERSON. ILIKED THIS FAMILY UNTIL THIS WHOLE WEDDING THING. AND RYAN SEACREST MAYBE YOU'LL STOP THE MADNESS!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4