'Anarchy' Creator PISSED Over Emmy Snub

7/14/2011 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who created "Sons of Anarchy" just UNLEASHED THE FURY all over Emmy voters ... claiming they're all "f**king old," out of touch prudes who SCREWED his show out of a nomination.

0714_kurt_sutter_emmy_bn

After the Emmy noms were announced this morning, Kurt Sutter went to Twitter and fired off the following:

"The worse part of not getting an emmy nod. katey [his wife] promised me a threesome if she won. now i have to settle for me, her and the shaved bunny."

"Best part of not getting an emmy nod. now i don't have to pretend i give a s**t about the profiteering douchebag academy ...  because you know if we were nominated i'd be all humble and blowing smoke up their asses. now i can stay true to myself and just be a d**k."

He continues with a joke -- "These two academy member walk into a bar. one orders a beer. then they both die because they're so f**king old."

And ... "If my mom and dad were alive this emmy snub would kill them. that's not true, they were too old to understand my show. just like the academy."

Sutter also took aim at "Glee" ... writing, "f**k glee. hate those annoying, 'please accept me for who i am', singing brats. there, i said it. are you happy?"

He went on to explain, "I love ryan murphy ['Glee' creator]. he's always very cool with me. love glee too. just tired of all the j**z piling up at its feet."

Check out the entire list of Emmy noms over at TooFab.com.

Professor Chaos

Justified deserved a nod more than Anarchy. MUCH better show.

some guy

I remember Ricky Gervais hosted the Golden Globes and it got a huge buzz.

Maybe Kurt could host the Emmy's. I'd watch.

Use your anger, Kurt. Give in to the Dark Side.

Kitty Angel

Love the show ... great cast and Kim Coates is outstanding!

SOA LOVER

SOA IS THE BEST SHOW ON T.V. IF U DONT LIKE IT U HAVE NOT SEEN IT!

Karma Watcher

Gotta love a loudmouth who plagiarized The Bard and then acts like he's some kind of bad ass genius about it.

starmaker

Kim Coates mmmm mmmm mmmm WHAT A MAN!!! Oh I lURV me some Katey. But I watch this show for Kim (Tig). Wish I would have taken a serious crack at that smokin hawt man back in high school (Nutana Saskatoon Sk Canada). Also wished I would have been at our high school reunion last year to see him again in person one more time. Had a gig that wkend! Rats! sigh...Wish he was single. (lol) Would I take THAT for a long hawt spin! I console myself with this vid he made for the Saskatoon Soaps crew. And drool over him every season from afar hahaha. no REALLY!

What? ME? STALKER??????? lol

Kim.... next time you are in Saskatoon. Come check out my band. I'd prob pee my pants right there on the stage. Cause I'm cool like that.

www.twisttheshaft.com

Sammy

KJ

Kurt - LOVE SONS and really didn't know about you until now and now I love the show even more. You're absolutely right - stay true to yourself and you'll continue greatness. Rock on dude!

Jay

Best show on Tv. He's bang on with his tweets.

Julie

Very good show pity Hollywood snobs can't get over themselves

janet

If you notice...Kurt Sutter as 'creator' never says how 'MUCH MONEY HE MAKES' NOR THE PEOPLE IN THE SHOW.

I don't see the problem. Show is on cable, he's making big money, so no emmy nod? This guy is a joke.

I would love to see recognition for the wildlife photographers all over, never say a word, pure passion in what they do. Research, Science, Toxins, Venom...just to name a few.

Observing you

TMZ . . . you guys need to get a better story to sink your fangs into. Kurt is joking and you're taking the tweets out of context.

Dave

S.O.A. didn't deserve an Emmy of any sort. Season 3 sucked.

Kathy

Emmy voters may be old but they will remember his comments for a long time.

IceGypsy

Errm Who?

Dawn Devany

Chimming for the ladies: ALL WE CARE ABOUT ARE THE NUDE SCENCES WITH CHARLIE (how he didnt get sexiest man of the year is beyond me) EMMY NO EMMY HE IS JUST FREAKING HOT!!!

I enjoy the show gives me something to look forward to in my small little lame life. I also agree with the other poster the season isnt long enough.