'Anarchy' Creator PISSED Over Emmy Snub

7/14/2011 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who created "Sons of Anarchy" just UNLEASHED THE FURY all over Emmy voters ... claiming they're all "f**king old," out of touch prudes who SCREWED his show out of a nomination.

0714_kurt_sutter_emmy_bn

After the Emmy noms were announced this morning, Kurt Sutter went to Twitter and fired off the following:

"The worse part of not getting an emmy nod. katey [his wife] promised me a threesome if she won. now i have to settle for me, her and the shaved bunny."

"Best part of not getting an emmy nod. now i don't have to pretend i give a s**t about the profiteering douchebag academy ...  because you know if we were nominated i'd be all humble and blowing smoke up their asses. now i can stay true to myself and just be a d**k."

He continues with a joke -- "These two academy member walk into a bar. one orders a beer. then they both die because they're so f**king old."

And ... "If my mom and dad were alive this emmy snub would kill them. that's not true, they were too old to understand my show. just like the academy."

Sutter also took aim at "Glee" ... writing, "f**k glee. hate those annoying, 'please accept me for who i am', singing brats. there, i said it. are you happy?"

He went on to explain, "I love ryan murphy ['Glee' creator]. he's always very cool with me. love glee too. just tired of all the j**z piling up at its feet."

Check out the entire list of Emmy noms over at TooFab.com.

john

Couldn't get past the first 15 minutes of the show. Turned it off. Was hoping it would be better.

REAPER

SAMRCO

beachlifelinda

SoA is indeed one of the best shows on TV, however the most recent season is what the Emmys were judged on, and lets all face it, SoA last season kinda sucked.

dutchess k

I love SOA. Jax is soooooo HOT! I cant stand the high school musical types of shows but i do like that type of music but won*****ch glee. I hope you get one next year you guys deserve it. Good luck

ej

sons of anarchy is better than 80% of the nominated shows in that category. you'd be pissed too

nevernude

Kurt is a STAND UP guy. My pops has been an extra on that show and he works his tail off. Load of research, meeting with bikers, traveling, etc.

Katy Segal is amazing too- A+ couple in my book...

b

I'm 25 is that to old to say your show sucks? After your poor loser bitch fest I will never watch anything that you have anything to do with. You are an a-hole get a life and not pretend you are a biker. LOSER

Alex

SoA is the best show in TV hands down. He has every right to freak out after his hard work is not recognized.

Bud

If he wouldn't wait so damn long in between seasons he wouldn't get forgotten about. Why such a long wait?
twitter
@dfisk1975

tlcmk

Yup.'Cause everybody loves filthy, noisy, biker people.

Ang

TMZ, you couldn't have used a better photo of him? You choose a photo where he looks rather sweaty and deranged. Come on...that's cheap.

I'm glad you chose to to quote his twitter feed, because he's freaking hilarious. Not just today, but all the time. He has a sarcastic, dry humor and it looks like he really hoodwinked you today.

The truth is that it IS BULL**** that SOA doesn't get the props that the writing or it's actors deserve. That is what is true about this story.

Rhy

SOA deserves some kinda of recognition. Also those who actually follow Mr. Sutter know that what he says is all said with sarcasm. You have to take him with a grain of salt. Those of you haters need to get over themselves. Watch the show or not but stop hating.

Lauri

meh, never watched the show. Not interested in dirty bikers. Guess this guy's the Kanye of tv. show some maturity and class, buddy.

summer Carlyle

Sons of Anarchy was great the first and second season but I lost interest. This Sutter character is one angry, jerk -- now I won'*****ch it as I couldn't support such a self-serving type of person. Get over it - lots of worthy shows didn't get nominated, not all about YOU.

Grrr914

I guarantee every show writer that didn't get nominated feels exactly the same way. He just has the balls to say it.