'Anarchy' Creator PISSED Over Emmy Snub

7/14/2011 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who created "Sons of Anarchy" just UNLEASHED THE FURY all over Emmy voters ... claiming they're all "f**king old," out of touch prudes who SCREWED his show out of a nomination.

0714_kurt_sutter_emmy_bn

After the Emmy noms were announced this morning, Kurt Sutter went to Twitter and fired off the following:

"The worse part of not getting an emmy nod. katey [his wife] promised me a threesome if she won. now i have to settle for me, her and the shaved bunny."

"Best part of not getting an emmy nod. now i don't have to pretend i give a s**t about the profiteering douchebag academy ...  because you know if we were nominated i'd be all humble and blowing smoke up their asses. now i can stay true to myself and just be a d**k."

He continues with a joke -- "These two academy member walk into a bar. one orders a beer. then they both die because they're so f**king old."

And ... "If my mom and dad were alive this emmy snub would kill them. that's not true, they were too old to understand my show. just like the academy."

Sutter also took aim at "Glee" ... writing, "f**k glee. hate those annoying, 'please accept me for who i am', singing brats. there, i said it. are you happy?"

He went on to explain, "I love ryan murphy ['Glee' creator]. he's always very cool with me. love glee too. just tired of all the j**z piling up at its feet."

Check out the entire list of Emmy noms over at TooFab.com.

rC

SOA is the best F!!*ing show there is!!! They Respect their elders #1 none of this popularity look pretty bull sh*t..glee REALLY???!! the ONLY reason they are on there is because of Jane Lynch..if ANY of you Douchebags really want to see what happens in the REAL world out from under your moms left tit..then watch SOA and ya it's based on A LOT of true stories.

AustralianGQ

my question is......who gives a **** about the emmys?

what a 2nd rate awards show. and yea glee is a rather retarded ass show.

tellmeaboutit

What a tool. Kurt, you look at least 60 yourself - who the fluck are you calling old?? Your show is lame, ugly, and low class crap, just like you are!! But you're right about one thing, many of us are "out of touch" with douchebags and aim to stay that way.

Christine

Okay I really want to say that Sons of Anarchy is one of the best shows I have ever seen. The writing and story line are incredible. I don't understand why it is not nominated. Believe me I love Mad Men and I love a lot of other shows too but Sons is an on the edge of your seat show that leaves you begging for more. Can't wait until September!!!

The Neko Nation

Sons is one of my favorite shows. Too bad Kurt was ignored for garbage nominations for drivel like Glee.

camarobh

Kurt is absolutely right. The mostly crap shows that were nominated can't hold a candle to SOA. You keep telling it like it is Kurt, and keep making the GREAT show.

Professor Chaos

Justified >>> Sons of Anarchy

SoA is just ok. Justified should have got a nomination over it.

Anna

F**k the Emmys. Keep on rocking with SoA!

Dennis Daryl Shamblin

Please read about my family's encounters with Bigfoot on my blog http://roostershamblin.wordpress.com/

leo schlick

SOA was horrible in Season 3 - only the finale was good. Hope it can get back on track for Season 4.

hottie

I watched every episode from the first season of that show on netfliz in less than a week... It was addicting.

The Truth

Sutter is one ugly dude, he is evil, a white supremist, he is a Nazi who belives the holacaust never happened, why has FX given him a platform to spread hi*****eful message, Kurt Sutter is Adoph Hitler living in our time trying to spread his racist hate message, he is the new klu-klux-klan, he must be stoped, why does FX keep him employed, what are they saying, Sutter is the new Hitler beware,BEWARE of this Nazi lover, raciest with his ugly message and show.!!!,

Get Real

He's proven that he can be an ignorant d-bag at any age.

Shread

Thats what you get for stealing Chucks idea. Haha

PaulWS

For what he said about Glee alone makes this guy awesome.