Spy vs. Gaga

7/14/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's the black spy from Mad Magazine's Spy vs. Spy comic strip (left) -- and Lady Gaga in Australia on Thursday (right).

0714_spy_gaga_v2

One is a cartoon character.

We're just sayin'.

TMZer

REALLY...She been stealing other identities and music for awhile now. Someone should lock up that crazy biatch! I mean really...you look like a fool!

Snoogs

She's a legend in her own mind.

That must be lonely.

Dragon Tattoo

No poll? I am shocked!

Jim in Cali

looks like a clown. Frickin ridiculous people actually pay attention to this freak show

John

One is a cartoon character and the other is just a friggen cartoon

barney

Stu:Her latest album was a flop,the only reason it did so good the first week is because it could be bought for 99 cents.The sales have sucked ever since.In years to come she will be a has been.

John Stone

That's just stupid.

ivory

I love Ga Ga but this is just stupid on so many levels. There comes a point when her handlers have to look at her and go, "NO WAY NO! U look like an idiot" With that said, she IS something of a creative genius A REAL LAWYER, your the one taking her way too seriously. She's just trying to get attention, not make a serious artsy statement.

Regulator

It must be hard to be a true friend to her. Here's what I would have to tell her every day: "You look ridiculous. I'm only telling you as a friend, because I love you."

Marie

I am Spartacus 4 hours ago
Only people in the media still kiss her ass, the general public is starting to get bored with her.

Rolling Stone magazine just named Lady Gaga the Queen of Pop. Are you kidding me? Madonna is and will always be the Queen of Pop. It's like saying that Justin Bieber is the King of Pop just because he got 10 million friends on twitter. Michael Jackson was and will always be the King of Pop. Rolling Stone magazine is tripping.

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

WHOO HOO ........WOW! Another GOO GOO GAA GAA GIG........pppffftttt !

Wonder if the real Stepha******manotta will ever show up?

Next, she will appear as the "INVISIBLE MAN"......looking real forward trying to seeing that.

Ugh sorry, I actually meant the DISAPPEARING woman.....................................................................

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AH AHA AH AHA AH.......you censored GOO GOO'S real name.................... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA because the letters left out are : N_I_E______________G_E_R

STEPHANIE

GERMANOTTA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ....................................

Well good luck with that

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

Too bad you don't censor some of the MORE TASTELESS stuff you pass OFF as NNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I just can't seem to stop laughing!

Lo From Wisco

Me thinky Lady CaCa is running out of ideas. Her head is filled with four cups of Lohan delusion, two tablespoons of Kanye ego-centrism and a dash of Kardashian fame whore. What a lonely life she must lead up there on her pedestal.

AJ

I agree with Stu...LONG LIVE GAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments