Casey Anthony -- America's Most Hated?

7/17/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been almost two weeks since Casey Anthony was found not guilty of killing her daughter Caylee -- and it seems the American public will never forgive her.

0715-casey-anthony-nobanner
So we gotta ask ...

karlew

F*ck people it's DUCT tape not DUCK tape. Why would they call it duck tape? When was the last time you saw someone trying to tape a duck?

Grandma Cracker

Has Jose Baez left his wife for Casey yet?

BigBoy479

Gugga Manson - Holy sh*t I think I just lost a few brain cells reading your moronic comment.
"Duck tape"
"Proof anything"
"Laying"
"Putted"
Are you kidding me? I got more entertainment out of reading your comment than you will ever know haha

Grandma Cracker

ooops, sorry Karlew....duct.....DUCK, QUACK....that's the Lindsay Lohan thread (-:

BigBoy479

"When was the last time you saw someone trying to tape a duck?"

That comment alone just made my day. F*ing hilarious.

Johnny Carcinoma

Every year in the US, approximately 200 mothers kill their children.

All the attention paid to this one loses sight of the much larger reality. Some people should never be allowed to procreate, and I include my own parents in that group.

This one looks like a creepy sociopath. In the end, justice is almost always served.

Right, OJ?

Gugga Manson

@Big boy - Yes I know my English will not impress that much because I'am not English or American. If you have some problems with my "jokes" well then you have to talk to Mr. Baez or Mr.Mason. Sorry for my totally bad writing. But you seems to have all your brain cells working? Well I guess not :) Please tell me your evidence of guilt regarding Casey and I will get you over the cliff. You have nothing more then my bad English...

Kari

WAY TO GO, GEORGE ANTHONY!!! I HAVE RENEWED RESPECT FOR YOU--I AM GLAD SHE WON'T BE WELCOME IN YOUR HOME.

Grandma Cracker

Ok Chris, she's just evil then, and I doubt that will make any difference to the psychopaths that are gunnin' for her......

Ehécatl

This whole story, as terrible as it is, is just a distraction from the real problems in the nation, like the terrible economy, the imploding political system, etc., etc. By using this story to increase ratings, the press is just encouraging us to be distracted. Let´s turn from this story to the real problems.

Puckett

Nancy Grace ...
53%Disgrace
47%Voice of reason
Total Votes: 36,512

----

That pretty much says it all about how ignorant hateful TMZ readers can be.
You've got to be one disgusting vile excuse for a human being to NOT think Nancy Grace is a disgusting vile excuse for a human being.

Puckett

Chris 11 minutes ago
Grandma cracker,CNN has featured 2 criminal psychologists who evaluated her and found no evidence of mental illness. Casey is NOT a psychopath.

---

Yeah but i hear Grandma Cracker stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. lol

mannequin

The only reason she is so hated is because the trial was a televised soap opera. Casey Anthony is so far removed from reality that she seems a character on a TV show; we love to hate her.
How many other people kill children, dump them on the side of the road and lie about it? Many, but their story is not televised.

Personally, I think justice will prevail in the end. She may make millions and even be a celebrity for a short while, but what she cannot have is Caylee.

V

this is to the people that are saying "leave casey alone" and defending her....are you people on drugs? Before the jury said she was "not guilty" I never seen one post of anyone saying she was "innocent" now that the jury found her "not guilty" some people are changing their minds over what 12 stupid people said? come on now, she was GUILTY, she didn't report her daughter missing for a month, went out and partied like everything was "peachy" lying to the police time after time, she lied to the cops because she killed Caylee, she did not "drown in a pool" if that was the case, if Caylee did drown in the pool and Casey told the police about it she wouldn't have gotten in trouble, they may have had an investigation, but in the end they most likely would have said that it was just a tragic accident, people don't make "accidents" look like a murder, if anything its the other way around, people try to make murders look like an accident and the guys on here that are saying that they would sleep with Casey are obviously desperate, wake up people, Casey killed Caylee and she is walking out the door tomorrow, so much for justice for Caylee, that poor little girl :(

Ghost Rider

Man I worked at the Movieland Wax Museum like ten years ago there was this girl that worked there named Trish who looked EXACTLY like Casey. Same face, expressions, skin tone, hands, body language, everything. Its really creepy. Nobody liked her for some reason, I wonder why.