Casey Anthony's Parents

No Plans to See Her

7/16/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Anthony is scheduled to be released from prison tomorrow -- and if you were expecting a tearful reunion with her parents upon her exit ... think again.

0716_casey_anthony_parents_getty_ex
Mark Lippman, a lawyer for Cindy and George Anthony, tells TMZ his clients have had zero contact with Casey or her lawyers about her impending release.

Lippman says he isn't 100% sure his clients even want to see Casey, but it doesn't even matter. He tells us, "Mr. Baez and Mr. Mason (Casey's attorneys) have made it abundantly clear that their client will not have contact with my clients. We have no idea what the plans are for Casey, so even if she was out of jail we would not know where to contact her to even attempt to set up a meeting."

Cindy tried to visit Casey in prison last week, but Casey wasn't having it.

Mom

I am a devoted and proud mother of 2 grown children. I believe it takes a special and higher devotion to love unconditionally. I have found that I have been blessed with that devotion. I would lay down my life for my children, I would sacrifice myself for my children. This is why I don't understand how any mother could kill their child. You can't place blame on the way they were raised because you grow up and are exposed to different people and situations then you eventually form your own beliefs and design your life the way you feel it should be all the while praying to God for help and hoping you are doing the right thing then you start to mold yourself into this person you can be proud of. It's sad because I truely believe Casey Anthony plotted and killed her beautiful child Caylee so she could have her freedom and her lifestyle. My obseration leaves me to believe that Casey did not want to be a devoted and loving parent or raise her child to be that special person she would no doubt beome. It's really sickening when a parent puts their own needs ahead of their children.

elizabeth

leave casey alone let her live with her life already what she did is over so forget about it ok thank you

margaret

I only hope that the state of FloridA will appeal this mess with Miss Casey,your day will come..

summer

Funny Attorney Baez doesn't want Casey in contact with her parents...that is because Casey is his cash cow now and he wants to manage all the money if there is any to be made..if the parents and her reconcile then he is afraid he would be out of the picture...He has went from being her attorney to her manager..money manager..He smells money and wants to be on the money train..He is as smarmy as Casey is..what a creep!! He is a big jackass if you ask me

jellbell

Ray hit the nail on the head. There is no rift in the family. They did everything they could to cause confusion for the jury.
My theory is that Lee began orchestrating this subterfuge with Baez. They needed to create a sympathetic profile for Casey, but George wouldn't let Lee take the fall, so he became the villain.
Plan A was to use Kronk to distance Casey from the remains, but after seeing on Twitter that most people now had a distrust for George, they ran with that scenario instead, practically making him the murderer. And I think the family were willing participants to the fiction. George and Lee threw themselves under the bus for Casey.
As the fury of the not guilty verdict continued to grow, they have purposely distanced themselves from Casey ( with continual media updates from their lawyer ) to throw the media off.
It was the DEFENSE who stated that Casey and her parents could not continue their relationship. Really? Why would they be so vocal about that unless it was a cover for the family?
Casey will be back with her family at some point, if they are not already together. She cannot survive on her own.

Lena

Once Zanny the Nanny wins her civil suit against this sperm receptacle I hope the trampoline is thrown in a cell with OJ. He likes to kill white women. I say let him go to town.

Linda

Anthony Family I am praying for you. Some how God will get you through this tragedy that ha***** your family. Cindy you have endured much. God has seen your tears. Remember this evil world is not our home we are just passing thru.

Ana

I have no sympathy for the parents after watching all the jailhouse tapes which was clearly orchestrated by all of them. I'm sure they all knew that Caylee was dead and that Casey killed her long before Caylee's body was found. Leonard Padilla's assistant and baby sitter for Casey Anthony after Padilla bailed her out, Tracy McGlaughin, said that the whole family didn't seemed concerned when Casey was first bailed out of jail. She said no one was frantic to find Caylee in that house and everyone was more concerned that Casey have a good diner that night. Casey even went so far as to teach Tracy how to make Salmon cakes!
While Caylee was still missing the family profitted $200,000 by marketing photos of Caylee to the media. The whole family also worked in concert to turn the court case into a confusing fiasco doing whatever it took, including knowing that Baez was going to make allegations of child molestation against the father and brother, to get her free.
Right now there is a tug of war between Jose Baez and the Anthony's to see who is going to be in control of the purse strings. Through all this, no one except the public, is thinking about Caylee.

DomCoug

ugh..

Susan Burns

What a WASTE she is!!! Was an evil Bitch!!! She'll get hers I am sure. YUCK!! I would never, never support her making a dime. Can you beleive Baez wanted to use her parent for a decoy upon release!! He has zero class, bet you he is up in it!! YUCK

Rhonda Day

It made me sick how her family kissed her A$$ during the jail interviews.

GRETA

Casey Anthony is still pissed for Cindy trying to punish her for stealing from her(Cindy)and the grandparents. What does Casey Anthony need with the parents now. They are of no use to her. She loves them just as much as she loved Caylee.

PhD2010

I’ve created a petition titled JURY REFORMATION LAW: Mandatory Juror Training before Serving. I care deeply about this important issue. I need to collect 10,000 signatures; I could really use your help. Please ask your friends to sign the petition as well. Grassroots movements succeed because people like you are willing to spread the word! It’s very short. Copy and paste the following url into your browser:

PhD2010

ripper

If she had any love for her daughter, how can she always have that creepy smile. If someone did that to my daughter and I innocent, I would be as mad as satan and do anything to find the person responsible. She knows she got away with murder and she doesn't even care about the little girl that was a gift to her. What a piece of work.