Muska's Sponsor -- We DO NOT Condone N-Word Rant

7/16/2011 5:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Element Skateboards is taking a much more serious approach to Chad Muska's use of the N-word during his arrest this week -- now saying they are "extremely disappointed with his behavior."

0716_chad_muska_getty_ex
As TMZ first reported, Muska was arrested vandalizing two buildings on Wednesday night -- and hurled the N-word at security guards several times during the ordeal.

At the time, TMZ spoke with a marketing director who played the whole thing off, telling us, "There is a major difference between n**ga and n***** and it's totally obvious he is not being racial at all."

0716_muska_video_smallBut now the company has toughened up and a rep for Element tells TMZ, "So that there is no misunderstanding, the entire Element family is troubled by this incident and particularly by the use of this inappropriate language. Element does not in any way condone the use of this word. Element is extremely disappointed with the alleged behavior ... [and] is further investigating the matter and will take appropriate action over these matters."

PRO US

@Derek:

You can cry for your momma, but she ain't gonna help you. Stop making excuses for guys who vandalize property and use racial epithets against security guards just trying to do their jobs. Grow the frack up and try to be a man or keep wallowing in your cesspool. How old are you, 13?

PRO US

@Oh Well:

What's wrong with fried chicken and watermelon? You got a problem?

Derek

@PRO UH

I'm not gonna fight with ya but I'll share some watermelon with ya.

PRO US

Derek 6 minutes ago

@PRO UH

I'm not gonna fight with ya but I'll share some watermelon with ya.
-----------------------------------------------------------
@Derek:

Make it some fried chicken and watermelon and I'll bring my food taster with me. LOL

dr tom

skateboards??? graffiti?? how old is this idiot. grow up for gods sake

Derek

@PRO US

You drive a hard bargin but okay.

PRO US

Derek 13 minutes ago

@PRO US

You drive a hard bargin but okay.
----------------------------------------------------------
@Derek:

Deal. Have a good night, buddy.

nevernude

Um, I doubt the guy is racist. He was always pretty much like...Brian Austin Green. LOL!!

I think the real issue is his ego, and the fact that he thinks its ok to write his name all over Coffee Bean. Maybe he dropped his crack pipe...

coop666

Who?

Duhwhylie

Yawwwn the guys an idiot destorying people's property and being disrespectful to authority.

I say let the coffee bean owner and security guards go to this losers home and show him how to really paint the town by spray

painting his **** up.

julian

damn stop complainin and ****. im white and say ***** lol and no one does **** or cares! its just you rich, and "high class" people who care. but im from the hood so it all good

You Say Who?!

FYI....Chad Muska has the 3rd highest selling board and shoe in the skateboard industry = $millions$!!! He is considered Iconic/Legend for the progession of the sport. Reminder it's illegal just to skate down the street on a board without getting harassed by the police. So therefore it is an multi-billion dollar illegal business. Most skaters are from the streets, and yes sometime you have squares like "Tony Hawk" involved but even he is a dirtbag.I work in the Action Sports Industry and have meet Chad on several times, NOT friends with him and being half breed, I can say this he is the farthest thing from being racist. He is always hanging out with someone of color and by NO way am I saying what he did was right...HE THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING TO FRIENDS and didn't turn the filter on. But there is always another sides to the story....What probably happen:"ate some muks in Berlin got up crazy out there and came home and wanted to continue the trip in both ways"!!! Any questions look it up in the Urban dictionary. Don't know if the last part is true but you can't assume, or you are no better then the dipshiz on here who have no idea, everything else is a fact. Normally I would never write a comment, I actually have a life and its wrong the light chad is being shown in. So gotta stick up for a fellow skater.

mel

Let me start by saying I thing this guy is a wimpy douchebag! "Owww" your hurting me...please!

That being said TMZ who used to be ground breaking and first on the scene with their stories has gone the way of most other shows. They are like dope dealers...they bring you in with entertainment and then start force feeding you their liberal agenda.

Harvey is gay....so what! If I wanted to read about gay issues I would get a subscription to GLAD's newsletter...

They scream about equal rights... and in the same breath try to censor the rest of the the country's 1st amendment right to free speach.

There will always be people with screwed up thoughts... and they will say screwed up things. GET OVER IT! If you want to live in this country where free speach is a right...Grow a thicker skin!

I myself do not know any Latin Americans, African American, Irish Americans...etc.. I only know AMERICANS! If people want equality...stop separating yourselves! Thank You.. and my God Bless all Americans!

ishie

sheesh, he is a ghetto loser so leave it at that...btw, I'm black..he probably just listens to too much rap music but still, make him pay for writing on the store.

dome

this is some white people he make $ for us so let's cover up his mistakes and down play it.the gaurds were black so how is it not racist.but make excuses and you wonder why the country stay*****eful.fire his greaser ass,void his contract and show him he's in no position to be an ass drunk, sober, or stupid

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments