Muska's Sponsor -- We DO NOT Condone N-Word Rant

7/16/2011 5:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Element Skateboards is taking a much more serious approach to Chad Muska's use of the N-word during his arrest this week -- now saying they are "extremely disappointed with his behavior."

0716_chad_muska_getty_ex
As TMZ first reported, Muska was arrested vandalizing two buildings on Wednesday night -- and hurled the N-word at security guards several times during the ordeal.

At the time, TMZ spoke with a marketing director who played the whole thing off, telling us, "There is a major difference between n**ga and n***** and it's totally obvious he is not being racial at all."

0716_muska_video_smallBut now the company has toughened up and a rep for Element tells TMZ, "So that there is no misunderstanding, the entire Element family is troubled by this incident and particularly by the use of this inappropriate language. Element does not in any way condone the use of this word. Element is extremely disappointed with the alleged behavior ... [and] is further investigating the matter and will take appropriate action over these matters."

ecstasy

Lol... this is so stupid, people use the "n word" all the time... I mean seriously I'll use it right now, ***** ***** ***** ***** *****, who cares!?!!??

Drunk When Written

He clearly said ***** not ****** drunk. I grew up in a very black community, and still do. Even I know that.

Drunk When Written

He clearly said the n-word with a at the end and not a er at the end drunk. I grew up in a very black community, and still do. Even I know that. Even the black police or security offers probably knew that too.

Charly

Num. 1 I`m a skater and I have read lots of stories about skaters from the z-boys and the zephyr skate team, to Mark "Gator" Rogowski and him killing a girl, also ali boulala and his accident and Shane Cross passing away, also the hole foundation team (those guys are crazy) .

We are skater we break the rules some the get to high, or to drunk and do crimes that are really **** up . And I know thats no reason or excuse and he did get out of line with the N word. But we have all gone drunk and made mistake, and that doesn't makes us a full bad person

Num. 2 Chad Muska is known by him always been a urban artist , him been good or bad at it, thats his problem, him writing his name I mean thats his ****, at least he has the ball to put his name, and not some stupid nickname, he is know by Muska thas it. was he stupid by putting it yes . Since he skate has done graffiti tagging putting the skate team he is in, his name, quotes, wherever. and thats the skater that we know of. the are thousands of skater doing ****, but he just got caught .

Num 3. He is not racist, he skates with African American skater in his Element skate team, his kr3w team, he was just to drunk or high , should he pay for his action , hell yea. but he ain`t no racist.

Tracy

Its not like he said ******.
He said *****, Im black, Im from Inglewood,Ca
I skate and I dont see why other people are shocked he said *****. There is a bunch of different races that say *****.

Hoodoo

When people become intoxicated that's when their true thoughts and feelings come out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3