« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel Uchitel: She Dated Elin's New Boyfriend!

7/16/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Elin Nordegren may be in Sweden, but she just can't seem to escape Rachel Uchitel -- because we found out ... Rachel banged Elin's new boyfriend!

Rachel Uchitel and Elin Nordegren
We told you yesterday ... Tiger Woods ex-wife is dating marketing exec Jamie Dingman, whose dad is a billionaire tycoon. But before Elin, sources tell TMZ Jamie and Rachel were an item -- and there was a little bit of an overlap with Jamie and Tiger, but Jamie bowed out to the golfer.

In fact, when Rachael got serious with Tiger, Jamie joked with her, "That ok.  I'll date his wife, Elin."

And get this ... at the time the Tiger Woods scandal broke, Jamie was living with Rachel in a MIami home.

And there's more. Remember the name, Jen Madden? She's the one who sold the Tiger Woods story in the first place, and she got the info because she stayed at the Miami home and overheard Rachel tell Jamie about her affair with Tiger.

Who knew Elin Nordegren had a little bit of Rachel in her.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

writenow

HMMMM

Seems to me that it would be harder to find someone she HASN'T slept with. Poor Elin, this broad is just being plain nasty to her to get her 15 minutes of fame. What a PIG.

NotAGoldDigger

Elin should date the only guy Rachel hasn't dated. Me. Elin, please email me and I'll fly to wherever you are and treat you like a queen.

HarryPalms

Didn't a lot of you voted (yesterday) that this guy was a step up from Tiger? IN YOUR FACE!

PRO US

If you think Rachel Uchitel is a slut to "date" this Jamie Dingaling, son of a billionaire, then what do you think Elin Nordegren is for "dating" him? Looks like all the money Elin got from Tiger wasn't enough for her appetites. She wants more money, the easy way, marrying for it instead of working for it. Tiger was stupid enough to fall for her. Maybe Dingaling is stupid enough too to fall for her, after all, Dingaling didn't make the billions, his father did.

PRO US

fancypants 48 minutes ago

This is for all you people that thought elin was so naive and innocent. She played Tiger married him for his money then cut off the sex knowing what he would do.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Plus, she had the satisfaction of whacking his face almost off with one of his own golf clubs making him so scared and out of his mind that he drove off into a hedge, a row of bushes and into a tree. She must have had a good laugh at that and at taking him for $750 million in the "secret" divorce settlement.

HMMMM

@writenow 28 minutes ago Hmmm, as much as you have written about Rachel, I would have thought you wouldn't have spelled her name wrong right from the start.
MOI? I do believe this is the first time I have ever written about Rachel whatsherface. If this is a personal attack on me for voicing my opinion, I suggest you start your own blog, and I will promise to never write anything there. As we all know, opinions are like ********, everyone has one.

tina

Run Elin run!

Lynn

Scary how small the world really is....kind of gross too. Not sure I would want to go out with a guy who's x-girlfriend screwed my husband and just about every man she ever met. Deal breaker...

PRO US

Is s_megma a moron name?

On the basis of all the evidence, the answer must be an unmitigated "Yes".

OldTimer

I really hope this guy pulled a 3 some. All women are skanks.

Mr, Know it All

This comment by the duffus TMZ writer should be an insult to all women.

"Who knew Elin Nordegren had a little bit of Rachel in her."

MariJoy

That guy Jamie may as well "do" Tiger....cuz, in a way, he already has!!

Lola Monroe

It seems like this woman is obviously attracted to men with A: Lots of money and B: Great amounts of confidence, and C: A great head of hair. I think that many me would agree that men with more hair are more successful. Check out the statistics! It's true! However these men could me more wise in the way they are choosing their women. If you would like to have a beautiful dense head of hair I encourage you to check out Dr. Brett Bolton at http://GreatHairTransplants.com . He is known as the " Dr. of Density "

Lola Monroe

sweetme84

Cant change a hoe into a housewife