« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel Uchitel: She Dated Elin's New Boyfriend!

7/16/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Elin Nordegren may be in Sweden, but she just can't seem to escape Rachel Uchitel -- because we found out ... Rachel banged Elin's new boyfriend!

Rachel Uchitel and Elin Nordegren
We told you yesterday ... Tiger Woods ex-wife is dating marketing exec Jamie Dingman, whose dad is a billionaire tycoon. But before Elin, sources tell TMZ Jamie and Rachel were an item -- and there was a little bit of an overlap with Jamie and Tiger, but Jamie bowed out to the golfer.

In fact, when Rachael got serious with Tiger, Jamie joked with her, "That ok.  I'll date his wife, Elin."

And get this ... at the time the Tiger Woods scandal broke, Jamie was living with Rachel in a MIami home.

And there's more. Remember the name, Jen Madden? She's the one who sold the Tiger Woods story in the first place, and she got the info because she stayed at the Miami home and overheard Rachel tell Jamie about her affair with Tiger.

Who knew Elin Nordegren had a little bit of Rachel in her.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lisa

It's actually good Rachael is coming out with this. Now Elin can dump him and look elsewhere.

george fudge!

It was obvious this guy was a player, if Elin is really dating him then she needs to dump him fast.

numerologist

numerology for Elin Nordegren, Jamie Dingman and Rachel Uchitel:

No comment

Rachel's va jay jay sniffs out the greenbacks.

I think Rachel is a high end call girl. It doesn't seem these rich guys take her out in public.

BTW- Tigger prusued Elin when she was the nanny of another golfer. He wanted someone clean to birth his children and girls like Rachel were a dime a dozen to him.

jxtr

Run Elin run. Hopefully, you have not been intimate with this guy. If you have, schedule an appointment with your doctor and get checked out.

Craig

Something's off here. I don't buy that Elin didn't know this about her new boyfriend. Elin's got friends in high places - I'm sure SOMEONE would have told her. And if she DOES know, then she's really self-hating to date him. That's just sick and twisted.

Janet

Elin---Run - Now! It's astonishing that Rachel has the capacity to ruin Elin's happiness not once, but twice and that Elin has probably been targeted by this undoubtedly promiscuous, unprincilpled guy because Rachel dumped him on her way to exploiting another rich man. I hope Elin has friends who read this!!!

Peter D.

When you sleep with dogs, you're gonna catch fleas.

Maybe Ms. Nordegren should stop going after the big bucks only. Her pool of potential sperm donors is very shallow. Perhaps she should expand her sights to include "up and coming" suiters as opposed to BBC members only.

Puckett

Rachel is hotter, just sayin'.

Puckett

High five to this dude! He know's how to play them. lol

Scientific

Elin...I'll take Tigers place, and I've never touched that Uchitel skank!

Lekili

Elin has more class than dating someone's sloppy seconds. I'd move on if I got wind that he's been with the slut Rachel.

george fudge!

Elin might have to use her 9 iron again!

MeToo

No one "dates" Rachel Uchitel. They pay her fee and arrange a time and place.

karlew

No surprise. I'm pretty sure I caught Uchitel sneaking out of my dog's kennel this morning