Sports Grill BUSTING Out 'Canz' for TV

7/17/2011 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scanitly clad women slinging wings, burgers, and beer -- got your attention? VH1 must think it will since that's the subject of a new reality show shot at a restaurant ... appropriately called "Canz."

0715_canz_launch_EX

Canz is a Long Island-based sports bar establishment -- but at this joint the bar fare is served by girls in tight black tank tops instead of orange (like that other place).

We're told the show will feature a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to be a Canz girl (we'll give you two guesses).

It figures to be the breast show ever.

rO'leary

Ive worked with these girls and they are all lovely, make money biatches whatever way you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missskitttin

Geez. How much more are women going to degrade themselves? This would ve been unthinkable in the seventies. Why are we going back in History?

Get back to work!

I felt my IQ drop 50 points just looking at the pics. Can't wait to watch the show with my daughter.

gfsd

Oh come on ladies!!! Really?

A fake blond asia chick? Just awful, but, aren't these ladies a bit too old to be working at a bimbo job? Bimbo jobs tend to be for the 18-25 crowd, and these chicks are not in that peer group.

Why do women want jobs like this? Class? Can't find anything with your degree? Or maybe it is the attention? Oh, look I can get a job because of my boobs....men want me.....women are jealous.....what gives?

{I always thought it was funny when gals use the jealous thing...oh yes, we are soooo jealous of your reputations! Please sign me up!}

Repsect will get one farther in this life girls, do you want to be a nice girl or a pig is what daddy always told myself and my sisters.....it is all about how you carry yourself, I perfer to be a priss thanks.

Criss

Hey, Pat from Moonachie!

El.Playa42

A mi me gusta esa mamita alta en el final... no la blanquita si no la otra... morenita secsi. MAMACITA LINDA!!! yo quiero embarazarla a esa mujer... y luego que aborte.

El_Playa42

A mi me gusta esa mamita secsi alta en el final... no la blanquita si no la otra. MAMACITA LINDA!!! yo quiero embarazarla a esa mujer... y luego que aborte

michael

the second one from the top right is my favorite waitress!!! shes the best!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2