Chad Muska -- 'I'm Extremely, Extremely Sorry'

7/17/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pro skater Chad Muska posted an extremely heartfelt apology video last night -- admitting he was "a complete drunk idiot" on the night he was arrested and he is "so, so sorry for offending anybody out there."

0717_chad_muska_video_launch

As TMZ first reported, Muska was popped this week for allegedly vandalizing two buildings in Hollywood -- and dropped the N-word several times while dealing with security.

Muska admitted "it's not right to use certain slang like that" and was deeply apologetic over the whole ordeal, saying, "From the bottom of my heart, I am completely sorry for my actions."

The Neko Nation

What a douche bag! Slang is his excuse. What a joke. He is as bad as James Harrison. Racism comes in all colors and it is sad.

Chef Jack Tripper

Speak it The Truth. A black guy called me a cracker just last week. In his defense though, I was sitting inside of a Ritz box with salt sprinkled all over my body.

CriticXtreme

You're only sorry because you were caught and could lose everything. You do you people keep calling black people the Ninjas?

CriticXtreme

[Correction]: You're only sorry because you were caught and could lose everything. Why do you people keep calling black people the Ninjas?

Ghost Rider

Over all Muska is a pretty cool dude, and great Skater even if he is a bit out there.

Florida Gator Killer

As a black man i laughed,i thought it was funny.He didnt go on a michael Richards or Dog the half breed Bounty hunter rant.So i wasnt offended,now if i was security guards then i wouldve stuck my flash light up his azz

saxon

why is the n word accepted in black culture but doesnt cross over in to other cultues

jamrock

nazi sucker kkk ***** klan jackoff

debschira

I HAD TO LAUGH WHEN I READ THIS CAUSE CHAD MY SON.............I HAVE BEEN THERE MORE TIMES THAN I WANT TO REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN SOBER NOW GOING ON 4 YEARS AND IT ONLY TOOK 30 (SERIOUSLY) TRIPS TO DETOX, REHAB, IN-PATIENT REHAB, RESIDENTIAL REHAB 21 DAYS THEN 30 OF COURSE THAT WAS OVER A COURSE OF TEN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! BUT GOD SAVED ME AND I AM HERE TO TELL YA I AM SOBER AND HAPPY. EVEN THOUGH I SPEND MY DAYS AND NIGHTS WITH A OXYGEN HOSE IN MY NOSE DUE TO CIGGY SMOKING FOR 32 YEARS. OKAY SORRY GOT OFF ON A RANT (CHAD'S FAULT) THAT'S ALL!

yessir

WOW HE DOES LOOK LIKE THAT GUY THEY CALL JESUS

dennis in sac

First of all, I am an African American male. That is one of the first sincere apologies I have ever heard from a celebrity. Usually they tip toe around the issue and make a thousand excuses. He stepped up to the plate and owned it. From me to Chad, you are forgiven and you have a fan in me! We've all made mistakes and want to be forgiven when we do. God Bless you Chad and I wish you all the best!

yessir

why do people feel the need to preface their comments with I am African American. no one cares.

Ewwww

So it's ok for black, half black or anyone with any black in their background to say the word "*****" but if a white person says it, it's racist? If it's so offensive no one should be saying it period. He should not have to apologize!

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

NO YOU SHUT UP!!

NO YOU SHUT UP!

ETC.! ETC.! ETC.!

Liss

@Kathy: For crying out loud. You sound like a complete hypocritical diva.

Everyone is so hypersensitive. Black people use racial epithets ALL the time towards themselves and white people.
Shouldn't we focus on important things... like abuse... murder... theft... discrimination... and not on junk like people using slang and "nip slips."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments