Josh Duhamel

Serviced by Personal

Sweat Attendant

7/17/2011 12:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With scorching heat and humidity in New Orleans, super hunk Josh Duhamel had the luxury of a sweat wiper to dry off the perspiration from the back of his neck while on the set of his latest movie with Rosario Dawson on Wednesday.

0714_josh_duhamel_Splash
Who wouldn't kill for that job?

Hoopee

Move over jazz man. I'll lick that sweat off of him. No need to use a towel. Hopefully some of that sweat drips down to the top of his butt. Heaven! And if Dax beats me to it, I'll lick the sweat of Dax then.

Ron

What other fluids does ****a kinta remove from Josh?

Quinn

you have got to be kidding me. someone gets paid for that ****?

DatDogBitez

Get a grip people. He's on the set of a movie. This is all just part of the make-up/wardrobe detail. They have to keep the make-up in tact, they have to keep the clothes dry, they have to keep the hair from limping out. They have to keep their actors from passing out from heat exhaustion. He's not getting special star treatment -- it's not like he hired some dude to follow him around as he went shopping, wiping his sweaty neck periodically. He probably wouldn't have even been aware that his neck was shiny from sweat beads (who would?)... but an alert make-up or wardrobe assistant gets right on it.

BB in CA

This is sad – TMZ knows how to bring out the haters.
People are hired to make sure the stars of a movie look good throughout the movie. I'm sure they're happy to have a job and people in the area are happy to have the money filming in their city brings. And it is hot, hot in NOLA.

Yamiguru

Personal Sweat Attendant? Give me a break TMZ!

It is the job o*****ood Make-up artist to maintain the actors make-up for the look required for the film, even if the actors are sweating.

Yamiguru

Why did TMZ censor my post when I said "It is the job_of_a_good Make-up artist, etc"?

TMZ = Creating drama where there is none!

Frank Wank

Even in liberal leftwing hypocritical Hollywood they gots the slave wipin the sweat off tha massa!

Soupland

It is pouring in NOLA and has been for days. I saw him at the Roosevelt pool the last time it was sunny...last weekend.

Only wipers needed to day are for the windshield.

mom

Really... Amazing people will lower there standards for a job.

FlamingoNut

Gee, I wonder how that "help wanted" ad went...

tan

Give it a rest people. It's called makeup. Why is no one commenting on the fact that Rosario has someone wiping her face? Or the fact that there's a guy holding an umbrella to shade her from the sun? This is their jobs! Doesn't mean the stars are useless, or douches, thank you very much!!

jamie

Oh for heaven's sake! He and Rosario are on a movie set! That is part of keeping them ready for the camera, make-up, hair and clothes have to look right for the CAMERA! Geeze what way to start something over nothing!

andre`