Nicole Kidman vs. J.Lo:

Who'd You Rather?

7/17/2011 12:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Oscar winner Nicole Kidman and "American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez were at the same event the other day.

0715_kidman_rather
Question is ...

Anonymous

Only J.Lo for me. From George William Gockel.

tall

I love them both but have to go with Nicole, cause she has always been my favorite actress!

MGD

JLo better beware about divorcing scientologist husband as they will label her a SP (supressive person) now, look what happened to Nicole Kidman, Tom Cruise was a controlling Scientologist too!

mike nkakaa

definetly nicole

lalaland

Either I didn't know Nicole was that tall or that Jennifer was that short. Nicole can't be too tall, she was just slightly taller than Tom Cruise, if I recall correctly.

John

Neither. But if I "had" to do one of them is would be Kidman. Who knows what undiscovered disease is lurking inside J-Ho

Criss

Nicole peaked around ten years ago. Now she just looks weird.

jms

I'm not saying Lopez is ugly but most the beautiful woman in the world ? Not.

Bubba

Neither. That is not Nicole Kidman, but a real life doll held upright by Lopez. And Lopez? Please, give me a break! I'd rather look 5 seconds at Nancy Grace.

imgonagan

JLO... 3 divorces, one sh*tty movie after another, two go against nature fugly ass babies... AND now more baggage. YUCK. My advice,,, update your hairdo, lose the extensions, stay single & get those zombie babies plastic surgery ASAP... so hard to look at them. They got all the genes from skeletor's side... mazel tov.

dons

Shania Twain is the way over them both

Dee

If you had a decent picture of Nicole, she would have won hands down. Jennifer has had a hell of a lot more work done to her than Nicole could even think of. Nicole has had botox and what stars in their forties hasn't. I think they would be nuts if they didn't use it. The men are using it also, so what??????

Steve Carrel

I don't like the way they're looking at me. Scary botox ladies.

evil1dwk

Nicole Kidman doesn't have a forehead she has a 6 head. WTH? You could watch movies on that thing.

laura

Never would it be buttcrack lopez thats like a double creature feature.It makes me sick to hear all the bad comments about nichole the woman is just beautiful.All you nobodys would be ohh so lucky to even have a chance with her have you all looked in the mirror do you really think she would want your ass.Buttcrack lopez cant sing or act and looks like an ass. Beautiful Nichole can do both and be beautiful doing it..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments