Octomom: 'I Am Absolutely DISGUSTED By Babies'

7/19/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the interview Octomom says she never gave -- in which the mother of 14 claims, "I am absolutely DISGUSTED by babies" -- except this time ... it's all caught ON TAPE.

0718-nadya-soleman-aduio-ex

Excerpts of the interview were originally published last month by InTouch Magazine -- via a freelance reporter -- but Nadya Suleman has flat out DENIED ever making the statements, telling TMZ, every single quote that was attributed to her from the interview is false.

But it's clear as day in the audio recording -- Octomom states, "Whenever I hear a baby cry, I cringe. I do not like babies." Nadya continues, "I am absolutely disgusted by babies. They make me sick ... I don't even look at them. I have to look away."

Octo also admits to locking herself in her bathroom just to get away from it all -- a statement she partially denied to us, claiming, "I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours."

Octo's rep tells TMZ, "Nadya never gave an interview to InTouch magazine. She never once said she was disgusted by her own children."

0418_mommy_Footer

Different Rules Apply

Saying these things about your own children should send up a BIG WARNING FLARE!! We obviously know mothers are capable of harming / murdering their children - this woman is losing her marbles. Hopefully someone will step in before we have yet another tragedy in the media where innocent children are harmed by their own mother. Have we learned nothing so far about this?? Casey Anthony, Susan Smith, Andrea Yates and so on. Octofreak is outwardly telling the world that she can't stand her children and that she did not bond with them. Very alarming stuff, am I alone?

IGuessSo

She didn't get the big payout she expected for having a litter of children. People didn't rush to help her, because her selfishness and narcissism are more than apparent. She thought she'd have a Duggar/Gosselin type reality show, but no one was interested. Those poor kids don't have a father in their life, and each time you see them, they look wild and disheveled. She isn't interested in them anymore. They didn't provide the paycheck she had hoped for. Those kids are suffering. Anyone who has ever had to deal with living with a mentally ill parent knows what I'm talking about. How horrible for them, and shame on her! Oh, and that fertility "doctor", don't even get me started on that hack!

TeamKristin

Nadya's rep claims she never did a interview for In Touch. So who did she accept the check from?

Gina is bad mouthing a UK journalist on her Twitter page. Shoot the messenger? I guess that's all Gina/Octo can do. That a "freelance" journalist was assigned the interview doesn't negate the words out of Octo's mouth, or that Octo took money for it.

barbiemacs

IMAGINE?? She could be raising 14 Casey Anthonys'. Very scarey thought. We all need to leave both her and Casey Anthony, along with her parents, alone. It will kill all of them to be completely shut out by the media when that is what drives them and pays them. Now that George and Cindy Anthony has fooled the jury (and all of us - you can tell they all worked with Jose Baez to establish perceived reasonable doubt)and gotten Casey off, I'm sure they also intend to write books etc so they never have to work again. They are all disgusting and their names etc should be banished from the public's language. Would be worse than prison. Thank God Gramma Octoleach partially raised the older two of the 14 and they may be partially normal...but how sad do they look that they are being forced to be the adult and care for those kids.

Sarcia

Oh and btw... I would never trust anything the Inquire, Sun or In touch magazine would report. IMO they are all liars and just say whatever to make a sell.

Nadya didn't lie people, she said she never did an interview with in touch magazine and according to TMZ she didn't. She did it with a freelancer whom more then likely misled Nadya. From what I'm hearing Nadya didn't say half the things In touch accused her of saying. Going to the bathroom for hours and crying, saying she hate her babies, and calling her kids animals none of which I heard on that tape and yall didn't either.

Now either that tape was chop and edited or In touch just flat out lied again. No wonder those mags I've mentioned always being sued. :) You all heard her, she got rid of the nannies and bonded with all her children on her own. So chill!

IGuessSo

Barbie, you nailed it! However, I suppose we're adding to it, commenting on these ridiculous posts. It's like a train wreck. You hate to see these things happen, yet you can't look away. It's a sick world, when people throw their children by the wayside, while they run on and on, chasing a dollar bill.

ilovegossip

@TeamNadya,

Nadya stated in the Ann Curry interview when referring to the In Touch interview: "I've never said any of that, none of it actually. I think they should retract it because it was all slander"

Is this or is this not a LIE???

MicheleInVegas

Recently watched the Today Show clip. Total mayhem. I felt so sorry for the older daughter just trying to handle all of them with such grace and calmness. Her childhood has been taken away by that bitch mother.

Sarcia

And she didn't ilovegossip. Where in the audio does Nadya state she hate her babies? Where does it say her kids are animals? Where does it state she goes in the bathroom for hours and cry?

Ilovegossip, she gave the interview to a freelancer, not In touch magazine. I don't know for sure, but I think a "Freelancer" or freelance is somebody who is self-employed and is not committed to a particular employer long term. I'm thinking this freelancer sold its story to In touch who took credit for the interview.

Therefore, if that's the case. Nadya did not LIE! :)

Sammy

Of course she is "disgusted" by them. She thought her mother or somebody else would do the dirty work and take care of them. She's mad because she has to lift a finger.

Can't say I blame her, living in a Romanian orphanage must really suck eggs but she did it to herself. Poor kiddos...so many people could have given those children a decent life but they are stuck with this azzwipe.

Sarcia

ilovegossip 3 hours ago
Bwaaahaaahaaa... I can't wait to see how TeamNadya spins this one!

Let’s just recap shall we? First let’s make this abundantly clear, I personally never said In touch lied, I said they’re probably lying again. And I never said Nadya lied. I said; I am willing to give Nadya Suleman the benefit of the doubt due to so many rumors, exaggerations and fabricated lies made up about this woman over the years. I said; in touch bare the burden of the proof since they are the ones that brought this crap to life. Well they presented an audio tape but it’s got so many holes in it, you can throw a bag of rocks through it and never hear it hit the bottom.

Octomom FURIOUS Over 'Fabricated' Interview
7/4/2011 12:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
Quotes from Octomom flew all over the Internet this week -- the most damaging being, "I hate babies, they disgust me" -- the only problem is ... Octomom says SHE NEVER GAVE THEM!!!

TMZ neglected to say she was referring to other people babies, not her own. According to the audio, the interviewer asked her what about her own? She clearly says NO these are her children and she's bonding with them since the nannies are gone.

Nadya Suleman tells TMZ every single quote that was attributed to her from an interview with In Touch magazine is false ... because she never even gave them an interview.

It's true, Nadya never gave "In touch" an interview; she gave it to a freelance who probably sold it to in touch. Or it's possible the freelancer misled Nadya and never told her they worked for in touch.

In another passage from the "interview," Nadya supposedly said she thinks her older children are animals and that she often locks herself in the bathroom and cries.

Hum... They must've cut that part out, because I sure didn't hear Nadya say that on this audiotape, never heard her say the crying part either.

To that she says, "I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours. I Love ALL my children, I do not regret them and it's ridiculous that I have to continue to defend mysel****ainst these disgusting fabricated lies."

LOL Nadya said she could never lock herself in the bathroom for HOURS. I do agree, it's ridiculous she has to keep defending hersel****ainst people who make up, exaggerate and flat out lie on her about something she may or may not have said.

Well according to TMZ she gave the interview to a freelance reporter who could have been working for anybody including herself and sold the story to in touch. Does not mean she actually gave the interview to "In touch" itself. It's possible they lied there.

Ilovegossip, I'm not going to spin anything. But I will say this... In this audiotape above, I never once heard Nadya say she hate her kids (her babies) I never once heard her say her older kids are animals. I never heard Nadya say she goes into the bathroom and cry.

But most of all, judging by TMZ article above Nadya never did an interview with "INTOUCH MAGAZINE" she did it with a freelancer who more then likely sold the story to In touch who twisted her words and added their own. That's what I heard!

It's fair to say they lied okay? More so in touch and I think they do owe her an apology. BTW it also sounds like the tape was edited, cut off, chop-- because you hear some of the conversation skip to another topic (bathroom part for instant) Where's the beginning of this audio tape and the end for that matter? btw Nadya has always stated when asked that she would never have any more kids, perhaps far, far, far in the future when the 14 are older and if she meet someone that she'll probably have A baby but for now, never.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Mercifully, she's not wearing a bikini in this TMZ article. In the last one, she was clad in a weird black-and-white bikini and I still haven't been able to wash that picture out of my mind. Imagine how screwed up her kids will be from having to see stuff like that every day. No wonder they are screaming, vomiting, and defecating all the time.

barbiemacs

I guess so...Your so right..its hard to look away. I dont live far from Octoleach's home and it breaks my heart to know what is going on inside and no one can do anything until something bad happens to one of those kids. I can't even imagine what it will be like as the smaller 8 grow...and become teens. The only sense of normalcy or love came from the grandparents, as in Casey Anthony's case. I cried when I thought of Caylee and her demise and I truely pray the same scenario does not play out at Octoleach's house. Ironic she got a backyard pool and if you notice, the ladder was lighter and not far away from the pool. Imagine the "outpouring" of donations - sympathy etc if she "lost" one or two of her little money makers...I shudder at the thought but I would not put anything past Octoleach...nothing!! At the least, CPS should put monitors inside and outside that house so they can monitor this situation 24/7. If all is ok, why would Octoleach care if they did?? To me, the first sign all was not going to be ok was the "non disclosure agreements" all had to sign to enter her life or home. When my children were young, anyone could come into my house day or nite and I could careless. My sons are now wonderful stable hard working young men (age 28/34) and very responsible. When you have nothing to hide you dont lie or evade. Just that simple!! So yeah, Iguessso, we will continue to pray and watch and pray some more that these kids all somehow manage to grow into healthy men/women in spite of their obviously deranged mother. What stories they will be able to tell...unfortunately!!

AddieTrish

Liar Liar pants on fire!

ilovegossip

Here is what I can find on the In Touch Article:

In a recent publication, the magazine quoted the octo-mum as saying that she “hates babies” adding that “they disgust me.”

The magazine alleged that Suleman confessed that she locks herself in the bathroom in a bid to get away from her children.

And Nadya stated: "I've never said any of that, none of it actually."

Who's lying now???

By the way, GossipCop, which is a pretty good source of fiding the truth stated: Even though Suleman denies making those statements, Gossip Cop hears the comments were recorded and pretty much mimic what In Touch reported.