Octomom: 'I Am Absolutely DISGUSTED By Babies'

7/19/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the interview Octomom says she never gave -- in which the mother of 14 claims, "I am absolutely DISGUSTED by babies" -- except this time ... it's all caught ON TAPE.

0718-nadya-soleman-aduio-ex

Excerpts of the interview were originally published last month by InTouch Magazine -- via a freelance reporter -- but Nadya Suleman has flat out DENIED ever making the statements, telling TMZ, every single quote that was attributed to her from the interview is false.

But it's clear as day in the audio recording -- Octomom states, "Whenever I hear a baby cry, I cringe. I do not like babies." Nadya continues, "I am absolutely disgusted by babies. They make me sick ... I don't even look at them. I have to look away."

Octo also admits to locking herself in her bathroom just to get away from it all -- a statement she partially denied to us, claiming, "I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours."

Octo's rep tells TMZ, "Nadya never gave an interview to InTouch magazine. She never once said she was disgusted by her own children."

0418_mommy_Footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Waverunner9

She is disgusting! Be careful what you wish for selfish Mama! I feel so sorry for your kids. They'll never know what it's like to have a loving and caring Mom.

Sophie

Can we please get both Nadya Suleman and Casey Anthony to go into hiding for the rest of their lives? Give Octomom's kids to several parents who can give them decent upbringings and give both Suleman and Anthony hysterectomies? They really shouldn't be around kids at all.

Strokadellic

F*CK Octomom.

Annie

Pesky video :P

milesmagee

This lady is a boil on the butt of humanity!

Criss

Well, that's what she gets for having an unnatural number of kids for a human, eight of them at the same time! Selfish fool with no foresight.

Lulu

She started this mess and now she can't get out of it.

OldTimer

Babies are digusting. He crap all over themselves, drool all over themselves, pee whereever and smell TERRIBLE

I don't see what's the problem.

thestupid

Take this crazy womans kids away from her!!!!!!!!!!! She chick is bat-**** crazy and should not be around her children!

Then put her in the looney bin!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Jane

Babies are kinda gross. Most babies smell weird and gross to me. My nephew didn't thankfully. I believe that you can find other peoples kids gross and annoying and still love and take care of your own without problem. Not quite defending Octomom, I think she obviously has more kids that she can manage, well more than ANYONE could manage. It still is an incredibly odd thing to come from someone who pretty much made their entire existence around babies. But babies are gross. I'm with Harvey, I wouldn't last an afternoon in the Suleman household. Babies= Crying, smells, poo, pee, drool, vomit. -shudders-

Gloria Unread

Even the audio linked here was cringe-worthy because of all the children screaming!

I think Octo said she's NOT disgusted by her own babies, but is disgusted by other babies!?! Yet she doesn't understand that other people can't stand to be around her completely unruly brood.

Azzkicker

Of course she said it but denied ever saying it. She's a lying, fame addicted, mentally erratic dumb*ss who only cares about the money she can get from the publicity of her kids. After that, she couldn't care less about them. I hope, sometime soon, that she screws up & has them taken away from her. Based on the erratic way she talks & acts, it'll probably be better for them anyway...

Me

I feel bad for her. I wouldn't want to trade places with her for even an hour. She obviously has some sort of mental illness for even getting herself into this position.

It's too bad that someone out there with a lot of money won't help her out. She needs nannies, that environment cannot be safe or healthy.

maxscat

Those kids didn't ask to be born. She aggressively pursued IVF treatment after treatment after treatment. She spent a lot of time in stirrups to get those kids and NOW they disgust her? She's a dirty pig who doesn't deserve to raise a plant, much less a human being. She's also the lyingest liar who ever lied and a despicable, nasty sociopathic wretch.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Everytime I read about her the same words come out of my mouth:

What F---k--g Idiot!