Spelling Mansion Buyer Shows Off Her Assets

7/18/2011 5:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Super rich 22-year-old Formula One heiress Petra Ecclestone did what anyone would do after buying Candy Spelling's mega mansion for $85 million ... she partied on a yacht in St. Tropez this weekend.

0718_petra_ecclestone_Splash

The bikini babe likes flaunting her unreal estate.

0623_bikini_body_guess_who_footer

JustaGuy

Sanda, why the hell would you WORK if you didn't have too?

Hobbies..sure. WORK?
Are you insane?

Be more jealous as you sit in your cubicle 9-5 wishing you had her life.

PRO US

One word: Implants.

Even some rich and famous women have no self esteem if they don't have breasts of a certain size and texture so they find plastic surgeons who give them implants with silicone or saline bags into their breast area(s).

How sad, pitiful and pathetic for them. Petra Ecclestone has fallen for the trap. Delusional and sad "ladies".

CCC

Time to spend more of daddy's money. There are a million women with bodies just like hers. Take away the money and she's still hot, but just a bit less hot.

Just sayn

So now she is 'somebody' because she bought a very used house...big house! yes with her mothers money...hmmm gotta love it.

Bubba

Yep, I bought the children's playhouse from my neighbors and afterwards partied on my rubber boat in a canal.

Bubbles The Chimp

She 'borrowed' the money from her mother? That is just the rich way of pretending your kids are not spoiled by saying that rubbish.

Like Pari******on's mother saying her kids were not spoiled.

Straight Talkin Texan

She looks great...not too thin or too fat, not to big (in the breasts) or too small, nice waist into hips. Wow!

Jackie

@ JustaGuy: It's my opinion.I have nothing to be jealous about her. In fact my body is way better than hers. What's wrong with people like? Can't i express my opinion without being labeled as Jealous...etc.

eyeroll

You'd think she could afford a better chest. Those fake things look like bowling balls. And they look pretty uncomfortable.

What ever she paid for that pair, they saw her coming a mile away.

Jackie

And btw JustaGuy: Where i come from we have a law which say" Don't think you're better than anyone"...So we don't even give a **** how much money anyone has. Just we have a freedom to express our Opinions.

PFG

Pretty, & cinched in her dalry...

Momma was deciding it was warranted for little girl of 22.

Imagine all the expenses with up keep, maids, landscaping, security & assundries that come with owning this marvel.

Now on too a complete interior renovation probably too...

Wham! Mom will you get this for me...thanks, I love you Mom! I may have not told you enough lately? LOL!

Not my world.

Stupid People Hater

Nice body. You can tell she's a bitch though.

AntiSocialForum.com

She's hot!

I'd buy that for a dollar. You think she needs another dollar?

Happydog67

Hmmm,
She's beautiful, has a great body, is vacationing in beautiful St. Tropez , has more money than any one person should have......What's not to be jealous of!!!! How could you not be?
Now, let me get back to work at my 9-5 , 5 days a week, too tired to have much a life, wondering how I'll make my next payment job...........

Jim in Cali

Hot chick with a lot of money. Yeah she is star.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments