« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena Williams

Stomachs the Competition

7/18/2011 7:50 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Wearing a mismatched black and pink bikini, tennis diva Serena Williams cooled her rock hard body in the waters off South Beach this weekend.

0718_serena_williams_PCN

The buff 29-year-old brickhouse does not need a lifeguard.

0705_BATTLE_OF_BEACH_BODS_FOOTER

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Regulator

I'm just glad Serena doesn't have a bigger d*ck than me. I've heard blacks were hung.

Tug

She looks like a man.....gross

ARTOFWAR

....Any man that categorizes himself as a heterosexual, yet still finds himself enticed sexually by the masculine physicality figure that is Serena Williams--- then that man has incontestable latent homosexual tendencies. No argument, no waver, no doubt.

End of story....Artofwar

Americentric

Ah the white male standard of beauty - Kate Moss
(White women slit wrists now)

The best part is I would bet her body is way more in shape than all these poster's gf's!

White males just find her threatening
with good reason, she could probably take most of them with a bitch slap in a fight lmao

karlew

LOL so many men intimidated by a strong woman. Not her fault you're so insecure about your masculinity.

elguapo

If the NFL lockout ends, I think the 49ers should go after this chick and see if she would play linebacker for them if the price is right.

mary

And then there are pictures that words that one cannot find words for.

Who Knew

Introducing WWE fans, THEEEEEEEEEE CRUUUUUSHER.

Snooky

Who's the dude?

andre`

WORK IT OUT SERENA.. YOUR BODY IS OFF THE HOOK.. I LOVE YOU AND VENUS....WORK IT OUT

barb

Looks like a man to me

Candi

It's a shame how you have to fit a european standard of beauty or your seen as ugly or manly. Just because she has African features and an athletic body she must be a man. SMH!!!!

Dan

You can see the marks on her where people have been touching her with a ten foot poll.

tony gee

He should have not opted for estrogen injection. Now he grew a pair of boobs and just looks like a regular cross-dresser.

I have been telling this to everybody, if you are not sure of having a sex change operation or if there is a mere hesitation, you should not go for it.

You really look like a female now, a damn fugly female! I do not have any idea if they can replant your penis back. First of all, did your doctor keep your penis and testicles intact? I am hoping so. But good luck, anywho!

glitzy

That has got to be one of the weirdest pictures of Serena I have ever seen. It's like her body is half woman, half man. She thinks she is so sexy and the only thing sexy is that she has big boobs and they look like they are hanging already, even at her age.

I think she should let Maria Sharapova and some of the other female Russian tennis players pose in bikinis. They certainly are a lot better looking and more sexy.

And if anyone thinks this is a racist comment, I think Beyonce and Rihanna are sexy and would look good in bikinis, but Serena needs to cover up, especially those big thighs.