« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Watching Cristiano Ronaldo

7/19/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

While heading to practice in L.A. on Monday, soccer stud Cristiano Ronaldo flashed his pimped out gold World Traveler Watch featuring four different time zones on its face.

0719_Cristiano_Ronaldo_watch_splash

Ronaldo knows what time it is.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Steelers suck

Every time I see this guy he gets more icky!!!

sharon

I THINK HE JUST AN OVER PAID **** BAG!!!! AND PERSONALY NOTHING TO LOOK AT !!

Clayton Ziegler

David Jong...its called hair jell not grease...and its worth more then your moms basement...lol

Clayton Ziegler

I wish i was this guys butler, driver, or ANYTHING!

Johndear

Hahaha so much jealousy here!!!!
Pls ppl get over the fact he earns over 1 million dollars a month and that you'll never earn that kind of money.
I bet you'd feel much better after.

Meredith

He is the most beautiful and talented man on earth.

I Chinee

It's eurogreasy!

I Chinee

@Meredith 12 minutes ago
He is the most beautiful and talented man on earth.
---------------------------------------------

No he's not. There are way better looking guys out there. I've got a friend who lives down the street from me who's way hotter than Ronaldo. And my gaydar goes off strong with Ronaldo, he ain't fooling me. Ronaldo has some sugar in his tank.

PRO US

When you see someone with a gold watch like that, you know they are very concerned about world peace, global warming, the famine in Ethiopia, the malaria epidemic in Africa, the debt crisis of Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Spain and the United States and all the poor people in the world living in poverty and squalor.

Ronaldo is a good soccer player and an even better diver while playing soccer, or is it instead of playing soccer? He's also a good actor, pretending very often that he was tripped, pushed or otherwise fouled to draw his opponents into penalties (yellow or red cards).

Ronaldo is a humanitarian and an intellectual. Oh wait, that was the other Ronald guy in the clown suit.

jaye

Ugly ass watch, but I'm sure it's expensive.

Kevin

Well if he is a closet homosexual, than its a walk in closet, because the man is filthy rich.

Anne

hey tards, here are some really neat facts about you morons: mm..let's see..

1. none of you will ever have the money he has.
2. be as skilled of an athlete as he is.
3. be as dropping hot/gorgeous as he is.
4. bang hot chicks..yeah, i'm sure some of you are still virgins.
5. have a successful and lucrative career.

now, im sure you can lick his euro-greased a55h07e, and you would love it ;)

fstblk

WELL SAID ANNE!!!!!!!!!!

CARON

TO DAVID JONG
I wonder what would I call you if you were roylaty.....LET THINK
SCAM BAG?????OR MAYBE STUPIDROYAL???? yOU LEAVE cR7 ALONE. He doesnt care about your likes and deslikes. There are millions out there that love him. If he was china I suppose you wouldnt be saying that.HEY????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2