Elin's BF: I Did Not have Sex with THAT Woman BUT

7/19/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Elin Nordegren is PISSED ... after learning Rachel Uchitel told friends she had slept with BF Jamie Dingman. Now Jamie is denying it happened, but others are providing VERY specific details.

0718_elin_jamie_rachel_ex_2
Sources tell TMZ ... Elin was blindsided when the TMZ story ran over the weekend ... that Tiger Woods' #1 mistress had slept with Jamie and Elin didn't know about it.

We reported Jamie hooked up with Rachel twice in Miami in October, 2009,  when they were staying together-- less than 2 months before the scandal broke.  Jamie's friends now tell TMZ ... Rachel is lying and that they never had sex and never stayed together.

But  other people familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Rachel and Jamie went down to Miami in October, 2009, to work on a plan for a new investment business.

We're told the 2 stayed together for 2 1/2 weeks -- at the home of Chris Barish, the third partner in the prospective business.  Jamie had a girlfriend at the time -- a model named Inez -- but she wasn't around much.

People who were at Barish's house tell us ... Jamie came into Rachel's room late at night twice and the two hooked up ... and they heard Rachel discussing it with Barish the morning after each liaison.

Ironically, at the time this was allegedly going on, we're told Chris Barish hooked up with Jen Madden, the woman who sold the Tiger story to the National Enquirer.  And get this -- people staying at Barish's house tell us ... Jen got a lot of her info from discussions between Rachel, Jamie and Chris about Tiger's illicit relationship with Rachel.

As for Jamie and Elin, we're told they've been quietly dating for 6 months.

LadyG

I'm sure RU took great delight in announcing she slept with yet another man. Has she not done enough to hurt Elin? I hope that Gloria counter sues her and leaves the tramp hooking for cash. She has already proven she has no problem doing that. Oh, next big RU story. 9/11 is fast approaching. She is going to make sure the paps are there at her memorial for Andy sobbing about how much she loved him and he was the only man she loved and blah blah blah.

Sloane

my my my
I can see in my post above that TMZ censured the words
"if" and "a" and "guy"
when all 3 words were together in a sentence

guess when you remove the first and last tow letters in those 3 words they thought that I was saying something that I wasn't...paranoid much??
pretty stupid and pre-emptive for no reason!

Canon

4 comments, elin is a money grabbing whore, uchitel is a ugly money grabbing whore, tiger likes white women, chris brown is a woman beater.

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

Poor Elin, feel bad for her. The Number one mistress of the Tiger Hareem of women sure gets around. I would dump the guy if I were her. Best of luck to her.

jeanbeth

sloppy seconds are one thing - sloppy seconds of your husbands mistress who is the sloppy second of eeeeeeeverybody - whole diff level of yuck

jen

EWWWW.....elin, go get tested for every std there is....that uchitel women is white trash...she is just gross, this has been a set up since the beginning.....

ChuckRock

LOL.........Rachel is the new Kevin Bacon, just can't escape

Kathy

Elin--Dump him NOW. I wouldn't want anything that Rachel touched.

wasted days and wasted nights

His only hope is ABBA karaoke night.

smashley

UCHITEL she's a slampig. woof even with all that money these clowns can only get haggard old broads.

Joe Smo

This is all I have to say about both of these women...Gold Diggin Girls Drivin Me Crazy I Can Take It No Mo!!!

Sonya in Tx

Rachel is a sad tale.

She was once engaged to a dude who was killed at the WTC on 9/11.

Now it seems like she's gone mental and decided to quit her legitimate job to be a flaky party girl. And now she is just a person who thinks, "well, I lost my one true love, so I'll get even with the universe by wreaking as many homes as possible...."

Elin, dump the chump and find someone who loves AND respects you. He doesn't have to be rich....

Damon

JD is tainted by association whether or not he had sex with Uchitel!

He did this on purpose - he had to have known it would get out!

This denial made his day - he's been waiting to be in the spotlight!

Hugh Fitzwilliam-Foulenough

Missionary position coitus between Jamie and Uchitel I find reprehensible and abhorrent as an image.

niles

Poor Elin, she should have stayed in her farmhouse in Sweden. In her defense, though, it must be pretty difficult to find a man in Hollywood who hasn't slept with Uchitel. But still, to settle for more of her leftovers must be incredibly humiliating.