Jennifer Lopez Performs ...

To Drunken Crowd?

7/19/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez is set to perform at a Ukrainian wedding in 3 hours ... but here's the problem -- she doesn't hit the stage until 11:30, and you know how the Ukrainians like their vodka.

0719_jennifer_lopex_exd_getty
Jennifer is reportedly pocketing a million bucks for her performance.  Our wedding spies tell us there are roughly 300 people attending the bash.

A source connected to Jennifer calls the performance time "a little weird," but hey, drunk or not, a million bucks is a million bucks.

Fun fact ... the World Health Organization has rated the Ukraine as #1 in the world for alcohol consumption among youth.

BTW, the money Jennifer makes is hers and hers alone, since she's already separated from Marc Anthony.

janet

Lopez can't really sing anyway so she should sound good.

R

Well, as long as she doesn't sing Back in the USSR she's good to go!

Quinn

I'm Ukranian & I don't care. Everyone should stop being so GAWD DANG sensitive. Can't say ****e anymore. Politically correct BS society. Stupid. It's stupid, I say.

Gsharon 710

5 minutes ago ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
_____________________________________________________

I can tell the difference between a lady on a bathroom door and a man. If my daddy was on his knees, then the both of you need classes in which door to use. Get my point?

ralphie the one-eyed

Ukrainians are not Russians.

Quinn

oh yea & I also enjoy beer,gin,baileys,wine,and an occasional malt beverage.

Different Rules Apply

It looks like Jennifer is set on cashing in on every single dime she can with her re launched popularity, thanks to Idol.

If this Ukraine is true, then she is taking it to the extreme. Her career is currently solid enough that she doesn't have to sell out to a bunch of rich drunks to make her money.

I was starting to like her, but it sounds like she doesn't have much class after all.

Stay (or Get) classy Jennifer.

Tom

Ukraine has asked the the "the" not be used in its name.

After all, we don't say "the France" or "the Germany."

Stupid People Hater

I wonder if she would have sex with me for $1 million if I set it up as a private performance.

JBDragon

Seems like a waste of a million to me! Her music sucks, but if some Idiot wants to pay a million to hear it, might as well collect on it!

Neil

I understand that TMZ isn't exactly the classiest website around, but this article is just plain racist. I'm half-Ukrainian, and not one of my Ukrainian relatives ever got drunk/smashed/wasted, in any way whatsoever.
@ the douche bag who wrote this article: have fun getting money for being an absolutely useless a-hole; whereas a great many people in the world work hard for their daily bread and get very little salary, if any at all.

Mamuka

Can Jennifer Lopez sing? Let alone people pay$ Millions? LOL omg, save your $$$ and spend on something else. J.Lo sounds horrible on her Cd's let alone "live" LOL i am on the floor reading how much $$$ soo many stupid people can have and don't know where to spend.

get a life ho

_______________________________________________

Sorry TMZ ,

Get your legal facts right !

If the contract was negotiated and more then likely paid for in advance of their seperation (just a few days) , it's not all hers .

I doubt the deal was made only after her seperation since weddings are planned months in advance !

Maybe next time check with Harvey .,.,.,

HE'S A LAWYER !! ,.,.,lol

(just my 2 cents)

Donna

J.lo singer? ha ha ha On the Floor from LOL, who on earth wants to buy her songs let alone $million for a show? Save your $ for new Kim Wilde album coming out next month "Snapshots"

Nostradamus

@Abe on page 1
Don't hold your breath. If it was a jewish comment, maybe.