Jennifer Lopez Performs ...

To Drunken Crowd?

7/19/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez is set to perform at a Ukrainian wedding in 3 hours ... but here's the problem -- she doesn't hit the stage until 11:30, and you know how the Ukrainians like their vodka.

0719_jennifer_lopex_exd_getty
Jennifer is reportedly pocketing a million bucks for her performance.  Our wedding spies tell us there are roughly 300 people attending the bash.

A source connected to Jennifer calls the performance time "a little weird," but hey, drunk or not, a million bucks is a million bucks.

Fun fact ... the World Health Organization has rated the Ukraine as #1 in the world for alcohol consumption among youth.

BTW, the money Jennifer makes is hers and hers alone, since she's already separated from Marc Anthony.

jasperkitty7

As a cabbage roll - perogy lovin' Ukrainian...I do ejoy the odd vodka beverage...who doesn't?!?! Lighten up!

PRO US

If they're drunk enough they may not notice or care or remember that she is lip-syncing her entire performance.

t

was she also the 'entertainment' for the bachelor party, as part of the deal??? just sayin...

Harper

@Abe - honey, you need a drink. You're clearly not Eastern European - its a matter culture! As a Ruthenian / Rusyn (Ukranian/Slovak culture absorbed by both nationalities now without borders and being claimed by both) I can tell you I LAUGHED at this story - it was fun we poke at ourselves.

I actually questioned - in this largely agrarian nation - WHO COULD AFFORD SUCH AN EXTRAVAGANCE?

Okay - now that i've set you straight, I need a cosmo!

NAC

There's a Paula Abdul joke in here somewhere.....

Rome

FAKE!! I prefer whiskey

Woody McBrreairty

Entertainers often remind me of prostitutes - they will perform for anyone who pays them, they have no real morals or principals, just show me the money. Lopez is over 40 yet makes every effort to wear sleazy clothing everywhere she goes. Most people aren't willing to exploit their bodies & sexuality like this. I guess that's why those who are willing to do so are so overpaid.

QueeferSutherland

OMG! There's going to be drunk people at a wedding reception/concert?! What has the world come to!?

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Drunking crowd? How else can an audience stand to hear her sing?

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Drunken crowd? how else could any audience stand to hear her sing?

thixotropic

Everyone knows Ukrainians do not drink "vodka", rather "horilka". Bood'mo! (Ukrainian toast meaning "we shall be".)

Bettsie

J Lo can't sing and they will be very drunk. She is such a fame whore.I wouldn't pay anything to hear her and a lot of other so called talent. Adele is the only REAL talent around these days.

Lucy Mouse Head

She better make the cheddar while she can. Her career was dead. Then she lucks out with the A.I. gig and thinks she's back. She never could sing, can't act, and is a self entitled lard a**. No doubt she'll go diva with Idol and screw that pooch thinking she doesn't need that gig when she's lucky to have the job.

Anonymous

I'll read about her performance on Jennifer Lopez' facebook later tonight. From George William Gockel.

chsmits

Why not? that sounds like easy money.