Michelle Obama: I'm Gonna Be on 'Extreme Makeover!'

7/19/2011 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Obama is all set to become the next big reality TV star -- the First Lady has announced she'll be appearing on an upcoming episode of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition."

0719-michelle-obama-hmo-bn

Obama is slated to help build a new greenhouse and a children's play area for a community resource center for homeless female military vets in Fayetteville, N.C.

The White House says FLOTUS is scheduled to travel to N.C. on Thursday -- the episode is scheduled to air in October.

Monica

It's a shame how much ignorance and misspelling is on this page. I will not stoop to your level but some of these comments show the intelligent level on this page. FYI----They wouldn't be homeless if it was not for George Bush and all the Republicans before him. It's so funny how people can't support President Obama or First Lady Obama but could support everything that George Bush did~~I guess something’s never change! Great job First Lady Obama you are such a beautiful person inside and out and it’s not our fault that we are born curvy and not boney!!!

The Neko Nation

Goodnite and peace to all. Even a racist and race card playing turd like HumanNature needs to be prayed for.

The Neko Nation

@ Monica, Well said. Unlike the race card, race baiting, and racist HumanNature you make a great point with intelligence. Bush is the one who put us in this situation we are in. I support the first lady although I feel that she should not be on a reality tv show whoring herself out. There are ways to do this without lowering herself on reality tv. The first lady should represent America in a way without overly drawing attention to herself. I believe the first lady has class but reality tv is not classy.

minnietx

@Human Nature
Social Security is the nation's largest welfare program, although many Whites prefer to call it a retirement plan. The government writes retirement and disability benefit checks to 35.4 million recipients of whom 88.7 percent are White and 9.6 percent are Black. The reason behind this shocking disparity is perhaps the most lamentable of all: The life expectancy rate for Blacks is six years shorter than that of Whites, meaning Black workers spend years paying into a retirement system only to have White retirees reap the benefits for a longer time.

__________________________________________
The reason why people receive SS is because they WORKED and paid into it. The government takes it out of your paycheck. Bush had a different plan for SS but no one would listen to him, it was a common sense plan for retired people, like my grandmother whom died at 86 yrs. old 11 yrs ago, and her husband (my grandfather) died 10yrs before her, working on piping rigs, very dangerous. My grandmother chose to stay home and raise children, when he passed, his SS was all she had, and her own home, and a very small rent house next to hers where she received very little income because people ripped her off moving in and out b/c she trusted.

Perry for President!!

HumanNature

The Neko Nation

LET ME REMIND YOU ONCE AGAIN, "IF", YOU WEREN'T HURLING RACIST COMMENTS TOWARD THE FIRST LADY THEN YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WHAT I POSTED!!!

APPARENTLY, YOU CAN'T READ OR COMPREHEND MY POST WHICH SHOWS THAT YOU ARE ILLITERATE!!!

IF, YOU WANT TO STEP UP AND DEFEND THE RACIST HATERS ON THIS BLOG BE MY GUEST!!!

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THAT THE FIRST LADY IS TRYING TO HELP AND BRING AWARENESS TO THE PLIGHT OF MILITARY FAMILIES AND HOMELESS FEMALE VETS???

I GUESS YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE BUT YOURSELF!!!

ENOUGH OF YOUR "DUMB AS DIRT" MIND AND POST!!!

The Neko Nation

@ minnietx, Do not try to use logic with HumanNature. This person is the perfect example of what is wrong with society today. HumanNature would rather blame everyone else instead of accepting responsibility. HumanNature would rather use racism and play the race card. HumanNature would rather take the easy way out and make excuses instead of actually using logic or an educated response.

The Neko Nation

@ HumanNature, Please tell me what racist comment I used for the first lady. I know your slow witted racist mind will have to work hard on this but I think with a little hard work you will try to fabricate something.

HumanNature

minnietx

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT SOCIAL SECURITY IS AND WHAT IT DOES!!!

IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO READ PREVIOUS POST, YOU WOULD FIND THAT I RESEARCH AND POSTED SOME VALUABLE INFORMATION PERTAINING TO STEREOTYPING AFRICAN AMERICAN PEOPLE.

MY RELATIVES ALSO RECEIVE SOCIAL SECURITY!!!!

WHAT'S YOUR POINT???

THE WAY THAT I SEE IT, EVERYBODY, WHITE, BLACK, YELLOW, RED, BLUE AND GREEN ARE HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME!!!

WHY ARE PEOPLE ATTACKING ONE PARTICULAR RACE WHEN WE ARE ALL IN THIS MESS TOGETHER!!!

Shutupanddrive

The man who took your home? Dude - you kidding me? Or did you buy a home you couldn't afford? Take out a big loan with the bank you couldn't pay back? Greedy much? The bank took your home you idiot. This woman could sit around all day and pray for humanity and you ******* Repubicans would cry about it like the little girls you all are. Don't cry about homeless vets = your good buddies the Bush family made them homeless. Your good buddies the Bush family gave the rich tax cuts to make jobs for the homeless but it didn't work did it? Next time you babies are assessing blame, look to your own politics. I hope the Repubicans get in again so you're all homeless with no medicare and no social security and no unemployment.

The Neko Nation

@HumanNature, Who is attacking African Americans about welfare? I certainly have not and neither did minnietx. Seems like someone has a guilty conscience. The only thing you can do is play the race card and blame everyone who is not like you. Now calm down go back to the street corner and turn more tricks. Again just turn 20 tricks and you might be able to get yourself a Happy Meal.

minnietx

@Neko Nation
Ditto!

Somebody is drinking the Wright (Obama's pastor) koolaide, or copying, and pasting. IMHO

@Human Nature
Somewhere you state it is very complicated situation. It is not really, it is actually very simple, the terminology is what makes it seem complicated, to confuse you. Look outside the box.

The Neko Nation

@ HumanNature, Don't worry no one on here will turn you in for welfare fraud. The only thing you can really be accused of is a race card playing and race baiting racist.

HumanNature

The Neko Nation 55 minutes ago

@ HumanNature, Not everyone on here is a racist. Playing the race card is for the weak minded and uneducated.

YOU RESPONDED TO MY POST, FIRST!!!

WHAT I POSTED WAS IN NO WAY REFERRING TO YOU!!!

NOW, YOU WANT TO ATTACK ME BE MY GUEST!!!

I WAS JUST POSTING SOME INFORMATIVE FACTS ON THIS RACIST BOARD!!!

IT HAS BECOME A CRIME TO ENLIGHTEN THE "DUMB AS DIRT" CROWD!!!

The Neko Nation

@ minnietx, I am a democrat and I support President Obama and the first lady. I just feel the first lady should not be whoring herself out to reality tv. I can't stand people like HumanNature whose only response is to play the race card because they have no educated response otherwise. People like HumanNature would rather blame everyone else and make excuses instead of actually trying to better themselves and accept responsibility. HumanNature would rather just stay on welfare and turn tricks on the streets then blame everyone else for their miserable existance.

The Neko Nation

@ HumanNature, Well there's another thing you are good at, Backtracking. Still waiting for you to point out what the racist comments were that I was hurling at the first lady. You know why you haven't been able to? Because you can't. I never said anything racial against the first lady. You are so blinded by your hatred for anyone who is not like you that you don't understand anything else. Again you are an angry race card playing and race baiting racist. RACISM COMES IN ALL COLORS, NOT JUST WHITE AGAINST BLACK. You are the perfect example of that.