Michelle Obama: I'm Gonna Be on 'Extreme Makeover!'

7/19/2011 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Obama is all set to become the next big reality TV star -- the First Lady has announced she'll be appearing on an upcoming episode of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition."

0719-michelle-obama-hmo-bn

Obama is slated to help build a new greenhouse and a children's play area for a community resource center for homeless female military vets in Fayetteville, N.C.

The White House says FLOTUS is scheduled to travel to N.C. on Thursday -- the episode is scheduled to air in October.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

minnietx

@Human Nature

"minnietx
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT SOCIAL SECURITY IS AND WHAT IT DOES!!!

IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO READ PREVIOUS POST, YOU WOULD FIND THAT I RESEARCH AND POSTED SOME VALUABLE INFORMATION PERTAINING TO STEREOTYPING AFRICAN AMERICAN PEOPLE.

MY RELATIVES ALSO RECEIVE SOCIAL SECURITY!!!!

WHAT'S YOUR POINT???

THE WAY THAT I SEE IT, EVERYBODY, WHITE, BLACK, YELLOW, RED, BLUE AND GREEN ARE HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME!!!

WHY ARE PEOPLE ATTACKING ONE PARTICULAR RACE WHEN WE ARE ALL IN THIS MESS TOGETHER!!!"
______________________________________________
Ummm you contradict yourself!

Perry for President!

The Neko Nation

@ minnietx, Well said agian. Even if you are a republican and I am a democrat there is one thing that we and any other educated person can agree on, HumanNature has the intelligence of a flea.

HumanNature

minnietx and The Neko Nation

KICKING ROCKS???

IT MUST HURT!!!

TWO BRAIN DEAD FOOL!!!

EVERYBODY ON WELFARE!!!

UNEMPLOYMENT 9.1% = AMERICANS

Truth

She is only going to NC because that state voted Obama in 2008, and NC won't be voting Obama again.

The Neko Nation

@ HumanNature, If you weren't so blinded by your hate for other races than your own you would remember you addressed to myself, "You are hurling racist comments at the first lady". I challenged you to say when I ever used a racial comment against the first lady. You couldn't because it never happened and now you have to backtrack. Try taking responsibility for yourself once instead of blaming others and fabricating lies about others to make up for your own shortcomings. No one on here said you are only on welfare because you are black or that you whore yourself out because you are black.

The Neko Nation

@ HumanNature, Yes it must hurt for you to have to actually think before you speak. Just stick with what you are good at, being a racist.

minnietx

@Neko Nation
I am ok with Democrats, and I think on a personal basis the Obama's are fine people, just don't agree with some of their policies. I don't want to see them everyday on TV, they are becoming one big informercial. They are fire up Airforce One everyday, like neveau riche!!
When the Bush's were there, you never saw, them, and I was making way more income than now. The Bush's don't pimp themselves out, and took private vacations, they could have cared less about all the media falderal.

If there were not Democrats there would not be Republicans. :)

jarp

She could definitely win the Preakness! That face, them arms.. those FEET ! That woman's got the biggest feet I have ever seen on a female human being. Run for the roses Horseface..I mean.. Michelle..

Wanda Frost

Can't stand this woman or her husband. Will be SO GLAD when we don't have to look at them anymore. Hope it is soon. BOSTINKS

itstrue

This has been the longest 4 years. I'm tired of seeing them, I never watch the President speak, he just drones on and on and says nothing. She's constantly compared to Jackie Kennedy, who as I remember never wore her belts up to her armpits. And, the press continues to shove all of their policies down our throats. I want my country back. And before I get accused of being a racist, they could be polka-dotted. It's their policies and hypocritical way of life. Tell me to eat celery, and then go out for lunch and down 2000 calories in one meal. Tell us all to sacrifice, and then jump on Air Force One to campaign around the world on our dime. Tell us to work our butts off (those who actually still have a job) and then plan to confiscate all of our hard earned money to dole out to their Czars, union bosses, and whoever else is their pleasure. Stop already...please.

ATLFINEST

This lady is the most outrageous 1st lady in history. She spends more money on clothes and vacations then Pari******on! disgusted is a vague discription of how i feel torwards this lady

about 2 yrs ago

wasn't her "I HATER AMERICA BECAUSE I'M BLACK" thesis supposed to be released after the election? you just can't ever find a "good" picture of her. no matter how much money she spends.

about 2 yrs ago

wasn't her "I HATE AMERICA BECAUSE I'M BLACK" thesis supposed to be released after the election?

LINDA

Anyone who thinks this is more than an re-election ploy, I have a bridge to sell you in NY. Her and her inept husband need to go in 2012. Already the lame stream media are doing their biddings. And by the way Michele could use an extreme makeover! She is a dog.

loretta

How can the first lady stoop so low? And she's sending the message to young girls that it's all about looks. Seems to go against everything she's been promoting so far. What a disappointment. She doesn't need a make-over in the first place. I'm afraid I've lost a little of respect for her. Will our President soon be appearing in a soap opera?

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9