'Two & A Half Men' Billboard -- Ashton Unravels

7/19/2011 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's barely been a month since Charlie Sheen's face adorned the outer wall of Warner Bros. studios -- but today, Ashton Kutcher has finally entered the picture ... with significantly less clothing.

0719_thm_new_poster_bn

The generic billboard -- which replaced Charlie's old one in June -- went down an hour ago ... and in its place ... a brand new poster with the entire new cast.

Charlie who?

O'Brien

Dooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccchhhhhhhhheeeee

HarryPalms

It's gonna sink, but because of Lorre's and CBS' pride, they'll keep it for a couple of seasons

Just Me

With good writers, I think this show will do just fine.

spyke

This show was hillarious with or even in spite of Charlie Sheen but never because of him. It is a great show because of fantastic writing and a brilliant ensemble. That said however, I can't imagine why they hired Ashton Kutcher, one of the worst actors out there. Did they want the show to fail without Sheen? Even Kutcher himself has said he knows he is not a great actor and that most of his sucess has been based on his looks. Guess we will just have to wait and see, I personally love the show and it was never because of the Master Of Disfunction, Charlie Sheen.

steve feeley

i reeally hope anger management takes off, we all have problems charlie more than others but ashton kutcher? screw him he blows. screw jon cryer too, sheen was the whole show i hope it bombs

Jim

I'm afraid Two and a Half Men have jumped the shark. Ashton will not be able to fill Sheen's shoes. Im pretty sure im going to enjoy the anger management show. I can't remember seeing anything sheen did, that I didnt enjoy.

kp

Charlie would say the lines that were written for him- he was acting- he read lines that were given to him. daaaaaaaaaaaa
so he made it look real because that is the way he is, that is not greatness it is a sad selfish drunk that only thought of himself. How many people lost there jobs because of him, why should they have to pay the price for his melt down.

lori

I hope Mr. Lorre gets what is coming to him. He kept this guy on the show, paying more money, building him up, playing games so he could make money. All the while knowing this guy was sick, but Lorre pushed. Now he wants us to think of Kelso/Dude where is my car as a leadning man. Please. Karma Mr. Lorre, Karma.. shame on you. Charlie should have left the show a couple years ago and gotten some help. But money is your leader, so good luck, hope you lose your pants.

Puckett

"Returning this Fall"

Not on a TV near me...

It was a good run.

R.I.P TAHM

marknyc

charlie is a clown but this show starts as a cheap imitation. dunno why they wanted to make it anyway. make something new, charlie and the show is ancient history.

next....

bagladey

Flop.

janet

It's reported that Sheen has comedy roast scheduled for the same time as 2.5 men in Sept. to try and mess it up.

Mr. Nice Guy

If Ashton bangs Hookers and picks up one night stands, and enjoys doing it I will watch.
If he is Man Boy Ashton I will not.
This show is about living out men's fantasy's, not making fun of them.

red

Ashton is awful and I will no*****ch.

THIN LIZZY

Dude can't even sell cameras and now he's tapped to take the Masheens place. This show will fizzle after three episodes.