Britney:

My Ex-Bodyguard's Lying

About Drugs, Farts

7/20/2011 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has a simple reaction to the latest allegations made by a former bodyguard who now claims Brit was on drugs, farted incessantly, and hardly showered.

0720-brittany-spears-ex3
Sources directly connected with Britney tell TMZ, the singer has a simple response to Fernando Flores' allegations -- "He's a liar."

Flores -- who is suing Brit for sexual harassment -- now claims she uses methamphetamines, farts a lot, picks her nose and has terrible hygiene practices.

Flores only worked for Britney for a very short period of time.

E

I bet this tramp is a living nightmare to live with. Wealthy, obviously with a all encompassing sense of entitlement to do as she pleases, all in a living, breathing white trash body. WOW!! What a combination!! I think I'll pass.

Tony B

What a load of crap.

It's so blatantly obvious what this DBag is trying to do that it literally turns my stomache.

Get a life man. Why don't you do "fall" at a Wal-Mart or something and sue them.

Sheesh. Lowlife.

LOVE YA BRITNEY!!! STAY STRONG BABY!

HI HARVEY!!!

Tony B

★ ★ ★ What a load of crap.

Sheesh. Lowlife.

LOVE YA BRITNEY!!! STAY STRONG BABY!

HI HARVEY!!! ★ ★ ★

CitySide

Sounds more like a money grab than an actual case.

Anonymous

I do not believe him. She has money, and he wants money, lots of money, easy money.

STFUP

Let's see, who's more believable? A former cop or Britney?
I'm gonna say the cop. I believe him.
You can take the girl out of the dirty, redneck backwoods, but you can't take the dirty, redneck backwoods out of the girl.

Kip

After hearing all of this it make me more attracted to her then ever before. I would let her **** and piss all over me if she let me do the same! LOL!

Tony

Let thouest who has noteth farted nor picketh there noseth throw the first lawsuit!

artie

Britney is SLUTNEY spears...shes a sirrty s*ut anyway..

Rosa

I say we all just make a care package for her. Send it to her with direction on how to use products. Or better yet have a sign up list so a care giver can take help her methamphetamines, farts a lot, picks her nose and has terrible hygiene practices. Just sayin

meowmix

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! I'm Team Britney on this one.

Meani

Ok this guy needs to get over himself. No one asked him to stay on the job if it were true. So he is suing for being held against his will???? ...while being subjected to this???? I have heard of weirder stories. Howard Hughes was the king of weird but no one sued him for being weird and agreeing to work for him while experiencing it.

olstone

The foot story is legendary...she flaunts her rotten stinking feet...it's an old trick with pretty girls who "just wanna loosen up"...so, sadly, would be the farting and booger-picking allegations. It's all supposed to turn men on, that this "goddess" is only human like the rest of us. BUT, ... Britney ain't no Divinity. She made millions sucking helium and squeaking into mics. Bye Britney. Gaga rules--for now--old-woman face and hook nose and all.

Shread

She is a filthy slob who has been photographed walking out of public gas station bathrooms with bare feet!!! Nasty gross!!! She looks dirty and the fact that she is always eating fast food like Mickey D's and drinking Starbucks would make her a BIG GAS BAG! Remember she's from La. the US White Trash Capitol of the World.
The Bodyguard saw it all.

texasjo

She farts? Hmmmm, you mean she is real not a blowup doll -- horrors! The bodyguard needs to crawl back into the rock that he crawled out of and shut the hell up! Hey, Britney, drink more water, Dear,
and watch your diet. God Bless you, Kid, you have had a hard ride. First a meal ticket for your parents, teeny bopper sex symbol, a loser golddigging husband and now a wormy bodyguard after your gold; you gotta watch out for those real life zombies for they will eat you alive!