Britney:

My Ex-Bodyguard's Lying

About Drugs, Farts

7/20/2011 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has a simple reaction to the latest allegations made by a former bodyguard who now claims Brit was on drugs, farted incessantly, and hardly showered.

0720-brittany-spears-ex3
Sources directly connected with Britney tell TMZ, the singer has a simple response to Fernando Flores' allegations -- "He's a liar."

Flores -- who is suing Brit for sexual harassment -- now claims she uses methamphetamines, farts a lot, picks her nose and has terrible hygiene practices.

Flores only worked for Britney for a very short period of time.

Debulator

If I could sue every boss I ever worked for who farted and picked his nose I'd be a millionaire. Get a life Flores. No one is buying your crap.

Max Smart

I'm on Team Britney this time. That crap is just plain mean and uncalled for. He's an obvious gold digger. I don't have much sympathy for mega-rich celebs, but it must be a major downer for them to have to deal with leeches like this all the time.

chubby rooster

@ her imperial majesty, we'll maybe he's not making it up. seems like anyone else would go farther in trying to damage someones reputation.

she does look like she farts a lot though.

Kelly

Oh man, I fart alot AND pick my nose....I hope no one sues me.

Steven Seagal

ok so she's like most other women...

some guy

IDK... I can kinda see Britney being gaseous and not showering.

It kinda fits in with her... 'trailer park' aura.

dani948

Go to youtube and look up that home video that Kevin Federline took of Britney, sitting at a kitchen table with greasy hair in a trucker's cap, no makeup, burping, and rambling about different things in her southern accent. She seemed to be drunk or high in that vid. Plus we've all seen the pic of Britney going into a *gas station bathroom* BAREFOOT. And then all those pics of Britney wandering around looking like a bum, in tank tops, trucker caps, unwashed hair, no makeup, face full of pimples and raggedy jean shorts with like, cowboy boots or something. Her lack of hair washing/combing, clean skin, makeup and nice clothes is notorious. (oh yeah, and that one fashion shoot where she ruined the expensive outfit with fried chicken grease and some bodily fluids too I think.) It's how she is when her handlers aren't minding her. She has to be told to wash herself and she has to have other people dress her and put her together. So yeah, this story is very believable.

Friend?

It´s not hard to believe him!

pawang

I think a girl who uses methamphetamines, farts a lot, picks her nose and has terrible hygiene practices is sexy!

lalaland

Wow, really? A person that thinks there's nothing wrong with visiting public restrooms barefoot on a regular basis doesn't have a good grasp of good hygiene? SHOCKING!

lalaland

Rogue Warrior

Here's a morning factoid for all the morons out there, this guy is a complete douchebag, if you want to boycott somebody, here's your target!!!!!!!!!

mannequin

I believe him.

JLP

I totally believe it.

PRO US

Lady Britney Druggy Nosepicker Fartalot.

Can we buy mp3's of her farts on eyetoons?