Kelsey and Camille Grammer Settle Custody ... For Now

7/20/2011 4:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Kelsey Grammer and his ex-wife Camille have settled their child custody dispute -- but only temporarily.  And make no mistake about it -- they're still at war.

0711_kelsey_camille_getty

Sources tell TMZ ... the agreement outlines who gets the kids, when and where, etc.  We're told Camille will have both kids more than Kelsey, but the agreement accommodates Kelsey's work schedule.

The kids will not be separated.  You'll recall, at one point Kelsey's lawyer recommended that the couple's son would fly to Chicago to stay with him, and their daughter would stay with Camille in L.A.

Our sources say the underlying issues between the couple have not been resolved -- i.e., money and permanent custody.

We're told Camille is bitter at the way Kelsey has treated her and the kids, while Kelsey is angry because he feels Camille has been disrespectful to his new wife.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Moe Howard

Camille seems very "irritable"...well it least all her problems are "behind" her!

Carolee

Susan, the expression is "It takes two to tango", not tangle. Another expression I'm really tired of hearing is "nip it in the butt". It's "bud" you illiterate sob's.

lynden

Kelsey, this isn't about your new wife..this is about your children and making compromises with your ex-wife, mother of your children. Get over yourself Kelsey. You're a douche.

Bri

yeah I'd be respectful to the woman who was doing my husband...What's wrong with Camille?

KAC

i am NOT a camille fan at all but c'mon kelsey! she owes not one IOTA of respect to your new wife. you know, the one who gave you the assist in breaking your marriage vows?! you are an idiot!

CD

I used to like Kesley Grammer until I heard what he trying to do to his ex-wife and kids. The man has know heart at all. Let the kids stay with their mother. She is not a unfit mother, because if she were, then judge what have given him the kids. Don't split these kids up. I grew like up that, but the reason for that was for my own good, but these kids don't deserve that. I know how these kids feel, because there are in the middle of this mess. These kids are going to need therapy.

Melissa

I USED TO BE A KELSEY FAN BUT NOW....
HE HAS TREATED CAMILLE HORRIBLY, IRRESPONSIBILY AND WITHOUT CARE. DOES HE TREAT HIS KIDS THE SAME WAY TOO?
NEW WIFE IS AN YOUNG AS HIS DAUGHTER, SPENCER.
GROW UP KELSEY.
CAMILLE GAVE YOU CHILDREN AND A FAMILY.
YOU DISPRESPECTED HER AND YOUR CHILDREN
YOUR A PIG.
REMEMBEMBER KARMA, WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.

JW

Any judge who would trust that delusional nutcase Camille with children should have their head examined. I think Kelsey wanted her to do RHOBV so the world could see WHAT A NUT CASE SHE IS.

Barbra

Enough is enough! Stop blasting Kelsey. Camille is a despicable human being! She once again is playing the victim so that everyone will feel sorry for her. What about her affairs! She even brought one guy to stay at their house while Kelsey was away on business an the kids were there! Kelsey is the only parent these poor kids have ever had.

Louise Bindley

I thnk it is the saddest thing for these women to go on national TV all the drama on the show about how much she much she loved and adored him and begged him to stay. Now she is publicly says things like this that one day all her family his family and friends and their CHILDREN will read what their MOM said not much of a women/person/human should do.

shirley krusto

What is there to respect about Kelsey or his new wife ? Neither one respected Camille or the children with their behaviour.

Valentina

I'm going to put my two cents worth only because I have never watched his show, and never cared for his looks, or demeanor. His reasoning in this 'their business' proves I am an excellent judge of charactor. I love butting into their business, and do so proudly. Actually with this 'free' publicity, he should thank us the public, for butting into his business. We know you love it!!!

Nellie

Seriously, Kelsey should have full custody!!!!!! A man who can't stay married, is a recovering drug user, conceited beyond imagination and feels he is above EVERYONE. Camille is no treasure...BUT...she is the MOTHER...and those children are are love!!!!!! Kelsey is just out to destroy Camille in any manner he can and what better way than to try to take HER children. THE SOB!!!!!!! And his child bride will make a good step-mother...OMG. Good luck, Camille, you are not perfect but you love your children and take care of them..nannies or no. Kelsey, it will be a cold day in H--l before your performances are respected or honored. Get a grip on yourself/

Henry

Kelsey how's that hot young gold digger of your doing?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5