Lindsay Lohan

Facing New Lawsuit

Assault & Battery

7/21/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan dished out 8 to 10 seconds of pain when she attacked a Betty Ford employee last year ... so says the alleged victim who's filing a lawsuit against the actress -- but her story appears to have one MAJOR inconsistency.

0721_lilo_doc_launch_EXD
Dawn Holland -- who now goes by Dawn Bradley -- is all set to file the legal docs today ... in which she claims Lohan was combative and violent when she tried to give the actress a breathalyzer test at the rehab center back in  December ... after Lohan had allegedly snuck off the property to go boozing.

In the lawsuit, Holland claims Lohan grabbed her right wrist and began "twisting and pulling it for 8-10 seconds."

But here's the rub -- back when Dawn filed her initial incident report with the BFC, she says Lindsay "grabbed [her] right hand," but NEVER mentioned the 8-10 wrist "twist" that allegedly contributed to her injuries.

0720_sub_doc_original

Holland -- who was eventually fired from Betty Ford Center -- claims she suffered "great mental, physical and nervous pain and suffering" from the alleged assault and battery.

Dawn is demanding AT LEAST $1 million to make things right.

We contacted Lindsay's lawyer.  So far ... no comment.

0721_lilo_dawn_injuries_footer_v2

Azzkicker

Geez; this stupid bitch just can't stay out of trouble.

piratesrule8

The injuries in those photos look savage. I'm suprised they didn't just amputate the arm.

KAREN

As you scroll throught the pictures - why did her nail change colors? I would be suspicious of the pictures. Looser!!!

iraida

the things people say & do for $$$$$$$$$$$. how the hell do u suffer mental anguish from getting your wrist twisted which i'm sure it didn't even happen.

Anonymous

File this under another example of what is wrong with our world. I don't believe one word this woman is saying but lets just say it was the truth. Does 8 seconds of someone grabbing your wrist earn you a million dollars?! When did this happen where everyone thinks if they get their feelings hurt or experience 3 seconds of discomfort they are entitled to millions of dollars? It sickens me that this is what we've become.

I am Spartacus

yawn... thats all Lohan stories make me do is yawn. She's so boring, she hasn't put out anything worth watching since Mean Girls and she's not even attractive.

She's on the level of Heidi & Spencer and the Kardashians in my book... irrelevant celebrities people are tired of hearing about

Mel

"grandma cracker 5 hours ago

Mel, I will respectfully disagree with you on the HIPAA thing.

An incident report is not a medical record. What Dawn Holland sold was her copy to keep. Using the medical record theory, Betty Ford would be in deep do-do for giving a copy to Dawn to keep for herself. Take time to read the incident report, it contains none of the information you mentioned above."

Just because you get a copy does not mean you can share it with the public. You are still bound by HIPAA regulations whether you are at work, at home, or on vacation. Otherwise, one could give out said information at any point so long as that patient is not a current patient or in the immediate area, right?!

And the information to which I referred was from your statement about it only having Lindsay once and a code name throughout. For the record, a code name is considered an identifying piece of information because it can be traced back to the subject so it it still covered under HIPAA. At least it is in my line of work but I do research more than clinical so...

MyOpinionOnly

Wait a minute....didn't this WHOLE episode come down BECAUSE of Lindsay sneaking out of rehab in the middle of the night, entering after curfew, being beligerent (and possibly drunk...still speculation) and THAT was the reason why she demanded the test? Poor innocent little rich LL didn't want to submit to any test and this wrist grab came up at the very beginning. Personally, I'm surprised she didn't press charges at the time, but knew she would also sue her for it. For me, this is yet another incident that LL will get out of and the first time she seems to have any one supporting her on it. Not me though. Wish Ms Holland had knocked that skinny, drugged, white crazy beoytch on her flat azzzz. Lord knows she needs it.

Jodi

What's going on? This woman was going to sue Lindsay a long time ago then she changed her mind and even told people to leave Lindsay alone. Now it's back on again? WTH.

go home!

Awww booohoooo! Wittle lindsay lohan is so big and tough that she twisted your big ol wrist enough to cause you a million dollars worth of "great mental, physical and nervous pain and suffering"????? Jesus. I dont even like Lindsay one bit, I actually DISLIKE her...but what i DISLIKE more, are these lazy ass, money grubbing opportunists trying to make a quick buck off a fake lawsuit while the rest of us try to live our lives honestly. If you ask me, there should be a law against this and Dawn Holland should be put in jail for filing a frivolous lawsuit.

DubstepDistribution

what an idiot. Trying to get money for nothing. Typical neighbor

sheikwil

Oh Please, she can sue, my brother and quite a few of my other family members and some friends work for the state working with disabled and mentally challenged people and those people get combative sometimes and when they hurt the workers, the state is responsible, they have had to do repairs to peoples car, replace eye glasses, etc so she can also sue Betty Ford, these are mentally challenged people, these are just addicts and can be held liable for their actions.

darisa

then they wonder why they are called *********** S!!! seriously...this is why...

CancerSucks

In the 911 call that was released earlier you can clearly hear Lindsey say 'Oh, so you want money". I guess she was right.
This women saw a payday and she pounced on it. I see no injuries on this women's hand, other than marks made from a too-tight wrist brace.

FOXTROZ

This lawsuit needs to be tossed this rehab worker is just out
for money working in this field i would think things like this
happen often the worker is sayng that lindsay grabbed her wrist
and twisting and pulling at it. give me a brake lady I hope she dont get a cent

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments