Weston Cage Arrested for Domestic Violence ... AGAIN

7/20/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Weston Cage was arrested early this morning by LAPD for felony domestic violence ... for the second time in a MONTH, TMZ has learned.

Weston Cage Arrested

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Weston was arrested at 5AM in Hollywood -- and then taken to a nearby hospital to be treated for cuts ... and we're told, cops believe the injuries were self-inflicted.

TMZ spoke with the mother of Weston's wife Nikki Williams -- who tells us, "Nikki is safe and away from him."

It's the second time in a month Weston's been popped for domestic violence -- except last time, Nikki was also arrested ... after allegedly going after Weston with a bottle.

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's website, Weston is still in custody on $50,000 bail.

Story developing ...

Mike

Wow, his wife is gorgeous. She must be nuts, though.

Please!

mandy 31 minutes ago

TMZ, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT OR THERE WILL BE PROBLEMS FOR THE REPORTER THAT POSTED THIS. YOU DID NOT SPEAK OR HAD ANY CONTACT WITH NIKKI'S MOTHER.

'American Idol' Finale Song -- The Nic Cage Connection

I am Nikki's mom and she wrote that song for me and I am extremely proud of my daughter and love that we share, so all of you with disgusting comments, FIND YOURSELVES, you are so without emotion and that is very sad. If you have anything more to say, try to be nice for once in your sorry lives.
There is hope for anyone though!
Why are you commenting if you "don't even watch" the show??

You do remember this post,don't you? ha,haaaa

Whatevs

He looks like an insolent little brat who needs to grow up. JMO

cwc

If things don't change for him...he'll be dead within a year.

tom

hope this ******* joke ****** dies. what a spoiled ******* loser

Mick Kahler

Quick, somebody put this imbecile out of our misery!

Rage

Weston seemed to learn from the best.....

Starving to get FAMOUS? Commit some outlandish public crimes and everyone will love you!

-This cat could care less, lock that crackhead up and bury the keys

BamChugsCock

What a joke this turd is. He brags about being a martial arts expert and wanting to cage fight but lets look at the score so far. He got his ass handed to him by his dads assistant and has now beat up a girl at least twice. He sounds like a big giant spoiled rotten *****. Fight Kimbo Slice?!? Hell he would probably get his guts stomped out by Clay Aiken. You are a joke Weston.

Violette-Blue

Wow. Weston really needs professional help. I think if Nic truly loved & cared for his son he would get him help. He will either end up killing his wife, unborn baby or himself. No win for anyone involved. Very sad.

Muppet

A Psychiactric ward is where this kid belongs. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when I first read about him being in a fight with Nic's assistant. Up to that point I really hadn't heard alot about this kid. Now he just sounds like a spoiled little jerk that needs to get his head sorted out and learn to keep his hands to himself! His wife needs to get away from him, but if I had to guess she's probably as bad as he is!!

Scott

My testicles are sticking to my thigh.
*********************************

Mine too! I hate when that happens!

igotfleasfromtmz

Scott 10 minutes ago
My testicles are sticking to my thigh.
*********************************

Mine too! I hate when that happens!

OLIVE OIL BOYS

Jeremy

He is insanse. He probally is waiting for Ghost Rider to break him out. Not his dad, he was'nt convincing as that character, but the actual Ghost Rider.

Meanie

Dumb mofo. Just toss the idiot off a bridge already.

Good riddance!

Ok, time to quit messing around and lock this psycho up and start shoving some serious psychiatric drugs down his throat! Screw this woman beating d-bag!