Zach Braff:

I'm NOT Gay

7/20/2011 9:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zach Braff says he's NOT gay ... and insists he's the victim of a HACKER -- who broke in to his website this morning and posted a fake "coming out" statement.

Zach Braff
The phony statement appeared early Wednesday morning -- reading, "I have been hiding a secret inside me for too long.  The human mind can only bare so much before it explodes in emotions, and well ... it is time to let the world know.  I am excited and proud to announce that I am an open member of the homosexual community."

But Zach's rep tells TMZ ... "He was hacked ... that site has been down since 2006."

UPDATE: Zach just posted his own statement to his Facebook, writing, "My old website got hacked. Someone issued a 'coming out' statement on my behalf. I'm still straight and in love with my girlfriend. But not too straight; I still love musicals, brunch and Doogie Howser."

0323_gay_pride_footer

TMZ dont like me

Funny, I always thought him and Donald Faison seemed too "close" on that Scrubs sitcom...

QueeferSutherland

That could be the ultimate FML.

smd

Yes you are! Third!!!

Jim

Good for him, no need to hide dude.

PRO US

So, he's gay? Nothing wrong with that. He looks gay. Nothing wrong with that. He can't act. Nothing wrong with that. He's stupid? Nothing wrong with that. He's rich? Nothing wrong with that. He's not funny and he's on a situation comedy that has a laugh track but no un-canned laughs? Nothing wrong with that. What a joke.

anony

It would be funnier if they did this one of those celebs everyone knows is gay, but whose publicists won't let them come out.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

QueeferSutherland

I heard on Big Brother last night that the same thing happened to Dumbledore.... Bummer....

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

He shouldn´t sue the hacker for a fake coming out. He should sue the hacker for bad writing. That letter looks like it was written by a particularily weepy first grader --- or an NFL player after multiple concussions.

Criss

I don't think he is.

Muppet

Does anyone really care if someone is gay or not? I know I could care less! What they do in the bedroom is no business of mine. I don't know why they feel it's necessary for people to declare their sexuality! I'm straight, but people don't make me declare I'm straight all the time or make me "come out" and state I'm straight. I just think the whole gay/not gay thing is a bit silly! Who cares!

Captain Obvious

Zach Braff is gay.

pie

Have a few drinks the night before, and your agent reads your posting where you then have to retract your statements so nobody really knows your gay.

Rage

if Zach's really gay, Harvey's a Flamer!!

audrey50

No grade school English classes for this hacker. Poor sentence structure and use of words.....'bare'(?)....how about bear.
At least look credible when you're trying to mess up someone's life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments