Zach Braff:

I'm NOT Gay

7/20/2011 9:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zach Braff says he's NOT gay ... and insists he's the victim of a HACKER -- who broke in to his website this morning and posted a fake "coming out" statement.

Zach Braff
The phony statement appeared early Wednesday morning -- reading, "I have been hiding a secret inside me for too long.  The human mind can only bare so much before it explodes in emotions, and well ... it is time to let the world know.  I am excited and proud to announce that I am an open member of the homosexual community."

But Zach's rep tells TMZ ... "He was hacked ... that site has been down since 2006."

UPDATE: Zach just posted his own statement to his Facebook, writing, "My old website got hacked. Someone issued a 'coming out' statement on my behalf. I'm still straight and in love with my girlfriend. But not too straight; I still love musicals, brunch and Doogie Howser."

0323_gay_pride_footer

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I also think he is.......looks gay acts gay...must be gay!

some guy

I'm surprised no one's noticed the error in using 'bare' instead of 'bear' yet.

Dunno... I noticed it.

Maria

SO? it is nobody business ,I don't think he is gay,but it not matters .!we know when they are gay or lesbians and they don't come out ,but we know ! it is their choice .I know someone who is a singer and she never come out .....we all know ......

richards

I believe the hacked part any PR whore worth their salt wouldn't have used bare when they meant to say bear. Too obvious a typo.

4nt1p@thy

BU >> His Facebook says he is:

Tasos

Dear Zach,

I don't care what you are or who you love. Just love, be genuinely faithful and folow your bliss.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

@ 4nt1p@thy 56 minutes ago

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty >> A 1st grader?? Come on. It's at LEAST 10th grade work! :) And it's better writing than half of all adults could do, sadly. But just be glad they didn't post the stuff about penguin penises or fake suicide notes or pedophile rumors like they were bouncing around as they were discussing it. Can't chalk THIS one up to ANONYMOUS. They only were advisers on the content, not the hacking! LOL!!!

-----------------

I´m sorry, little hacker. I didn´t mean to offend your pride in your accomplishments. Your writing style is very nice. But you really should stop wandering around this blog and go back to the first grade room. Some of the TMZ staffers really love little kids like you and they might do naughty things to your poopsie.

Syl

I'd even be more upset that "bare" was actually meant to be "bear".. That is actually more embarrassing.

Rogue Warrior

I'm sorry to report, (NOT) that Lou has acquired and perished to Davey Boy's Disease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FACTOID for all U HEMORRHOIDS!!!!!!!!!

4nt1p@thy

To: Her Imperial and Royal Majesty
From: 4nt1p@thy, esquire

In reference to: 2 minutes ago

--------------

I never claimed to be a hacker, just an observer. And I did not claim any accomplishments or writing style (or responsibility for anything, mind you ;-) ). But did you really just say "poopsie"?? LOL!!! Maybe it is YOU, madam, that should meander back to the 1st grade room! hahaha And I am probably older than you, and better looking!

Wanna Skype? hehehe j/k

MariJoy

A damn shame if it's true - I love those lips and prefer to keep my fantasies about what they could do to me alive and unblemished (thanks, all of you gay guys for your understanding...)

Phil

I actually believe Zach. This wouldn't be the first time someone's lied about him, if anyone here knows to what I'm referring...

Hep

Pretty soon, celebrities will be coming out as straight instead of gay.

cindy

Say it isn't so....That he's gay. I was so hopeing to marry him someday. He's sooo cute, I hope he's not gay.

Superman

How is loving brunch considered gay? Brunch is for people who like to sleep-in. Gay is exercising at the crack of dawn and then going to Starbucks for breakfast.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments