Zach Braff:

I'm NOT Gay

7/20/2011 9:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zach Braff says he's NOT gay ... and insists he's the victim of a HACKER -- who broke in to his website this morning and posted a fake "coming out" statement.

Zach Braff
The phony statement appeared early Wednesday morning -- reading, "I have been hiding a secret inside me for too long.  The human mind can only bare so much before it explodes in emotions, and well ... it is time to let the world know.  I am excited and proud to announce that I am an open member of the homosexual community."

But Zach's rep tells TMZ ... "He was hacked ... that site has been down since 2006."

UPDATE: Zach just posted his own statement to his Facebook, writing, "My old website got hacked. Someone issued a 'coming out' statement on my behalf. I'm still straight and in love with my girlfriend. But not too straight; I still love musicals, brunch and Doogie Howser."

0323_gay_pride_footer

some guy

@Her Majesty

IDK... I think you're kinda sexah.

I hope you're not a dude.

KZL

Wait - brunch is gay?

NightOwl

Yes you are.

Alice

It's "bear", not "bare." Jeez...

MyOpinionOnly

Man there are a lot of immature idiots on here. First off, this was the lamest "joke" that anyone can pull. Really? Hack onto a site that hasn't been USED IN YEARS? To "out" someone? Who does that anymore? Is this the 90s or haven't we all gotten past that point now? And come on, Zach has been with his GF for awhile so all these immature commments about "they knew it" and stuff is just lame high school crap. Grow up.

jessemosslover

Is he gay, no. Is he a huge douche? Hell yes.

Rhoda Penmark

Other things Zach Braff is not: cute, talented, interesting...

cool

awesome I got to watch this whole thing unfold lol.

Nyleve

HE IS NOT GAY!!!!!! his boyfriend is!

Home Skillet

Zach is HOT, soooo not gay and soooooo needs to be with me. Call me, Zach! Me love you long time!!

Hanging to da lef

"I'm coming out, I want the world to know, got to let it show!""

StevenB

Of course he's not gay. He's far to dull to be gay.

Ra

It was somebody from 4chan. I was on at the time somebody boasted this, I thought nothing of it at the time. Geez, that is some damage.

The Neko Nation

Why would anyone even care if he's gay or not?

Pablo

I think he should let this roll off of his shoulders, at least the part about being gay. If you're comfortable with yourself, who cares if this is obviously a joke? The truth is though that I think the hacker should get in trouble for hacking. I believe a site is private property and you shouldn't mess with other people's property.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments