Chris Brown: There's a CONSPIRACY Against Me!

7/21/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he's been SET UP -- claiming one of his neighbors scratched the initials "C.B." into an elevator at his Hollywood condo building in an effort to make the singer look like a "reckless" punk.

0721-chris-brown-bn

TMZ broke the story ... Brown's neighbors HATE HIS GUTS and have complained to the building manager about noise, parking violations and a mysterious case of elevator vandalism ever since the singer moved in a few months ago.

But now, Brown has FIRED BACK on his Twitter page -- saying HE is the real victim -- "My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your old (sic)."

As for the TMZ photos showing Brown parking in handicapped spaces, Brown explained, "My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs."

He added, "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish!"

0721-chris-brown-sub

0722_chris_brown_parking_footer

abram hernandez

Barrys Conspiracy world... A punk breaks windows and mirrors at good morning america is a conspiracy target? Put him behind bars where he belongs. Dumb punk ass!

Emily

How is this guy not blacklisted?! He's such a douche bag, I absolutely refuse to listen to his music or watch any of his movies. I'm in total disbelief that he still has fans.Sad.

Marie12

You know,Chris Brown could give away millions to charity or save somebody's life or just do something all around good & TMZ would either not report or make him seem like a horrible person!! You guys are biased! & it is really sad!!

abram hernandez

Barrys conspiracy world... You suck! Women beater protectors.

abram hernandez

Maria 12... you also suck for protecting a coward.

Kàt

wah. Such a cry baby. Get over yourself you dumb sh*t. Your'e not nearly as wonderful as you think you are.

Marie12

@Emily Why isnt Charlie sheen blacklisted? Or Eminem?? Or Mel Gibson??

abram hernandez

Give me just 13 seconds in the octagon with chris Brown. I ll show him how to beat a B!@# up. That coward!

UNLEVINED HARVEY

ah mo whoop dat aaaahhhh

sotiredofthis

This little backwoods hick needs to just retreat back to the Podunk Virginia area he came from. He got LUCKY. Can't handle the "fame." He needs to grow up and learn to accept responsibility for his actions. He gives black guys a bad name. Need to talk to Bill Cosby, Bud.

jack

i'm not buying his story, I'm sure with an expensive "CRIB?" like that there would be security cameras

abram hernandez

Women beater punk ass...

Pat

This guy is a first class ********, who cares if his parking spot was painted over? It was probably because they're right next to the elevator. He should be able to shuffle and jive a few more feet than what he's used to. What a *********

Onward

Guess what, Chris? If the spaces are "painted over" with handicapped and No Parking signs, that means YOU CAN'T PARK THERE.

JMAC

This fool is his own worst enemy.