Chris Brown: There's a CONSPIRACY Against Me!

7/21/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he's been SET UP -- claiming one of his neighbors scratched the initials "C.B." into an elevator at his Hollywood condo building in an effort to make the singer look like a "reckless" punk.

0721-chris-brown-bn

TMZ broke the story ... Brown's neighbors HATE HIS GUTS and have complained to the building manager about noise, parking violations and a mysterious case of elevator vandalism ever since the singer moved in a few months ago.

But now, Brown has FIRED BACK on his Twitter page -- saying HE is the real victim -- "My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your old (sic)."

As for the TMZ photos showing Brown parking in handicapped spaces, Brown explained, "My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs."

He added, "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish!"

0721-chris-brown-sub

0722_chris_brown_parking_footer

SMH

HE'S LIVING IN A CONDO! ITS NEVER ABOUT WHERE A PERSON IS FROM, ITS ABOUT WHERE THEY'RE AT...THANK GOD FOR INTELLECT!

Quinn

Hey Chris, no conspiracy, you're just a douche.

Give him a break

I am sure that he is not stupid enough to put his initials knowing there is a security camera. Whatever his past, it is his past, you all can keep talking crap all you want but hey it keeps him famous right lol. Keep doing what you are doing Chris these people will either get over it or they won't personally I am sick of hearing everyone trash talk you but whatever you are making music and taking care of you and yours and that is all you need to do!!!

SMH

@Bruno, do u know anything about the illuminati? Did you know that the women your are referring(that CB abused)to is part of that organization?

right straight

You beat up one pop star and now can't catch a break

Bruno

SMH 8 minutes ago

@Bruno, what does that make the people up here calling names? Calling names are school yard acts also, the people engaging in it are acting childish just because the disagree with someone's (maybe) so called wrong...People speak their own story, that figures!
-----------------------------------------------------------

LMAO at the dumbazz who first spouts about how God doesn't like Gossip and people judging, yet they are doing it themselves. Can you say h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e ?

PEARL

I really can't believe that you guys buy everything that tmz throws at you. Don't you guys know that alot of the stuff that tmz says are not true. And to George, everybody does not hate Chris. Just speak for yourself and not for everybody else o.k. Alot of you are just haters. But that's o.k. Chris has his millions of fans worldwide. And we will always be here for him. No matter what.

chef jack tripper

In Chris Brown's defense, there are bigger things to worry about in this world than a man parking in handicaps spots and racing dogs in hallways. There are people in this world beating their girlfriends. Im with you Chris Brown. Your reputation for treating women well will help you ride out this storm.

SMH

@Bruno, "I'm not a killer, but nobody better not push me"...When enough is enough then we sometimes act out of order...That's Why I posted the above quote.

Bruno

SMH 3 minutes ago

-------------------------------------------------------

OMG, LMAO! Are you claiming that Rhianna is trying to take over the world? You have officially proven that you are a nutjob.

peoplearesilly

Does his nonsense ever end? And yet people spend their hard earned money on this piece of ****? Not me. He can kiss my ass. I don't believe him for one minute.

justice

I want to know what this boy was like in high school
there are probably so many stories in the closet.

SMH

@Bruno, "Hypocrite"...please show me the judgment words! It was a comparison...you must be undereducated...Bachelor's & Mater's in Criminal Justice w/ specialization in Criminalistics, addition to that Strapped with The Word of God, knowledge & wisdom and its clear that we can't relate, so have a good night.
#IGNORANCE

SMH

@Bruno, Master's*

peoplearesilly

Even if there is a conspiracy against him, I'm sorry, he deserves it for being a woman beater and a racist. What comes around goes around. Deal with it. You reap what you sow. You are now paying for your outrageous antics. Rightfully so.