Chris Brown: There's a CONSPIRACY Against Me!

7/21/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he's been SET UP -- claiming one of his neighbors scratched the initials "C.B." into an elevator at his Hollywood condo building in an effort to make the singer look like a "reckless" punk.

0721-chris-brown-bn

TMZ broke the story ... Brown's neighbors HATE HIS GUTS and have complained to the building manager about noise, parking violations and a mysterious case of elevator vandalism ever since the singer moved in a few months ago.

But now, Brown has FIRED BACK on his Twitter page -- saying HE is the real victim -- "My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your old (sic)."

As for the TMZ photos showing Brown parking in handicapped spaces, Brown explained, "My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs."

He added, "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish!"

0721-chris-brown-sub

0722_chris_brown_parking_footer

chris

ra ra retard

Chef Jack Tripper

Let's not anger Chris Brown with these negative comments. There may be a woman within arms reach that he can hit with fierce right hook. Allegedly.

Bruno

SMH 7 minutes ago

@Bruno, "Hypocrite"...please show me the judgment words! It was a comparison...you must be undereducated...Bachelor's & Mater's in Criminal Justice w/ specialization in Criminalistics, addition to that Strapped with The Word of God, knowledge & wisdom and its clear that we can't relate, so have a good night.
#IGNORANCE

Here you go....

SMH 37 minutes ago
All this websites, blogspots,etc..talking about everybody needs to stop, because God despise GOSSIP! Read for yourselves...he cares nothing about a person's job, you will be judge accordingly to your acts, so please stop judging before ye be the first being judged! I despise IGNORANCE. Ignorance is bliss!!!

Go crawl back in to the ghetto gutter with Chris "woman beater" Brown. And you are absolutely correct. I don't relate to ghetto trash like you.

Bruno

SMH 7 minutes ago

@Bruno, What label is she on? SMH...You must live in the ghetto.
You notice that I have not cursed,etc...profanity is a ignorant mind trying to express itself...ROTFLMBO!

-------------------------------------------------

Def Jam

Religion is the opiate of the masses. Open up your mind and learn to think for yourself. I've always found that the people who sit there and tell others not to judge are the most judgmental of all. You certainly add more proof to that hypothesis.

SMH

@Bruno, I'm far from a person that u want to name call with, so LET ME SAY THIS TAKE A LOOK BACK AT ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS, CHECK SPELLING, GRAMMAR,ETC. & THEN TELL ME WHO'S THE "DUMBASS" & GHETTO TRASH...YOU ARE A GHETTO MESS AND ITS SHOWS IN YOUR POST ********! NO REPLY NEEDED BECAUSE YOU SEE AND EVERYBODY UP HERE SEE IT! YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED! SMH & LOL! CALL ME WHATEVER, BUT IT DOESN'T IN MY POST LIKE YOURS! : )

cancelledaccount

He's a big jerk who takes no responsibility for his actions. I will enjoy watching his career tank. He deserves every bit of this.

SMH

I'M A FEMALE..LORD HAVE MERCY!

lou

Chris should shake hands with Lindsay Lohan since everyone is allegedly out to get her too.

cancelledaccount

For those who are supporting this person, your values are very screwed up. He hits women. Do you really believe a guy with his money and the lawyers he hires would end up in a condo with an "assigned" parking space (apparently he has 2 of them) which are only for the handicapped? Think about it. No condo would assign the handicapped spots to an owner. They are there for a reason. He just chooses to park there (or his entourage does) because usually they are in a much better location than the assigned spaces. He thinks he's important. He's trash. And to support someone with his values is immoral.

The Neko Nation

Just when you think this idiot can't sink any lower he does. Chris Brown is nothing more than a bad human being and his self entitlement knows no bounds. He will never accept any responsibility for himself and will always just make excuses and blame others. A woman beater and a homophobe who has no place in society.

Nat

CB you are such TRA*****ake some responsibilities for our actions. You are disgusting Ugh.

TeamBreezy7412

omg ppl grow up! i love chris brown!!! move past everything and just grow up gosh! apparently he's back on top with his music, otherwise he wouldnt be this famous like he is now again, grow up! #TEAMBREEZY

Zell

You know, I'm beginning to think Chris Brown might not be the best role model... LOL

Zell

TeamBreezyless than a minute ago

Breezy, that doesn't change the fact the guys a total s***bag. Just because you're famous, doesn't mean you can't be a s***bag. I mean, look at Charlie Sheen.

Bruno

SMH 57 minutes ago
I'M A FEMALE..LORD HAVE MERCY!
---------------

That doesn't stop you from being an abuser.