Chris Brown: There's a CONSPIRACY Against Me!

7/21/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he's been SET UP -- claiming one of his neighbors scratched the initials "C.B." into an elevator at his Hollywood condo building in an effort to make the singer look like a "reckless" punk.

0721-chris-brown-bn

TMZ broke the story ... Brown's neighbors HATE HIS GUTS and have complained to the building manager about noise, parking violations and a mysterious case of elevator vandalism ever since the singer moved in a few months ago.

But now, Brown has FIRED BACK on his Twitter page -- saying HE is the real victim -- "My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your old (sic)."

As for the TMZ photos showing Brown parking in handicapped spaces, Brown explained, "My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs."

He added, "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish!"

0721-chris-brown-sub

0722_chris_brown_parking_footer

Susan

If everyone dislikes Chris Brown so much, why is he making money and appearing on TV shows? He is a cry baby!!!!!!

e33

HAHA! Chris is a loser. Nothing new.

44 Magnum

I bet you a million bucks this guy is the WORST neighbor you could have. I bet he's a friggin nightmare. I bet his homies are all up in his crib...loud as f*ck! I've lived next to dudes like this before. You can't even comprehend how obnoxious these young rapper thugs are. Young, black and don't give a f*ck! America's worst nightmare. I'm not being a racist. I'm just stereotyping. We all do it. I just wish that somebody would shoot him and all his homies...and the dude who gave him a record deal. He sucks...big time!

kathy

Marie12 4 hours ago
You know,Chris Brown could give away millions to charity or save somebody's life or just do something all around good & TMZ would either not report or make him seem like a horrible person!! You guys are biased! & it is really sad!!

-------------------------------------------

Marie, you are totally full of s**t. I have never seen or heard of Chris Brown doing anything good or nice, EVER. Just look at his ugly, hate-filled face in this article, not to mention all the others. There is nothing good about this guy and you're stupid if you think otherwise and make excuses for him.

Bruno

SMH about an hour ago

@Bruno, I'm far from a person that u want to name call with, so LET ME SAY THIS TAKE A LOOK BACK AT ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS, CHECK SPELLING, GRAMMAR,ETC. & THEN TELL ME WHO'S THE "DUMBASS" & GHETTO TRASH...YOU ARE A GHETTO MESS AND ITS SHOWS IN YOUR POST ********! NO REPLY NEEDED BECAUSE YOU SEE AND EVERYBODY UP HERE SEE IT! YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED! SMH & LOL! CALL ME WHATEVER, BUT IT DOESN'T IN MY POST LIKE YOURS! : )
--------------------------------------------------------

LOL. Until you learn a bit of grammar, I wouldn't go throwing stones at anyone else's.

BTW, typing in all caps is the considered yelling and it's a sign that you are admitting defeat and you are frustrated. LOL.

Only losers defend Chris Brown. :D

Carl

Most apartment buildings, especially ones in the price range he'd be at, have video cameras in the elevators. How about checking the tape?

Leeza

I absolutely HATE this guy!! He is one of the biggest losers in this country. Please boycott him and his so-called music. He is a big-headed a-hole, physical abuser, racist, egotistic neer-do-well, who will be long gone in the industry within 2 years. Better save your money Chris, because you're career is going to die soon.

Azzkicker

The only "conspiracy" is doucheb*g chris brown consistently parking in handicapped parking spots. Arrogant little pric* obviously thinks the rules don't apply to him...

kathy

SMH about an hour ago
----------------------------------
SMH, I have been reading both your posts and Bruno's posts, and while Bruno sounds logical and coherent with decent grammar, you are typing in all caps, which makes you look ignorant to begin with and your posts sound like rambling nonsense! Just in the post above, several of your sentences don't make sense, for example what does "BUT IT DOESN'T IN MY POST LIKE YOURS!" mean???? You are a lunatic!

cookie

show me video and stop talk about it. you can write about anything but show me the evidence. dont get mad because chris make more than you

kathy

Haven't you seen the evidence that he beat Rihanna and broke windows and mirrors at Good Morning America? That's more than enough for me; even without the current accusations in this article. You say that people are mad because he 'make' more money than they do. If that were true, we would be mad at every celebrity on this site so your theory is totally lame and you're lame for defending this trash.

Chef Jack Tripper

Bruno and SMH, get a room already. Anyone reading your comments to each other can tell you two are hungry for each others she she/pee pee. Forget the hate and take it under the sheets. Sweet lovin.

TheRicker

Dear Chris Brown-

You're a little punk bitch.

Love,

Me...

DeeWA2010

"22 your old" WTFrig.... is he SIX? He probably really thinks that's how YEAR IS spelled.

Bruno

@CJT - What? And deprive you of the chance to watch. Never.