Judge EXTREMELY Impatient with Lindsay Lohan

7/21/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Stephanie Sautner made it clear -- she is extremely impatient with Lindsay Lohan and her progress in completing probation.072111_lohan_v3_still

Judge Sautner made it clear, Lindsay had better complete her community services within 1 year of the date of sentencing -- or else! The judge said, "I'm not going to give her five extra minutes. I don't want to hear, 'Oh, I couldn't do it because I was on the set of the John Gotti movie.'"

The judge was frustrated that after 2 months, Lindsay has only completed 4 days of 60 days of community service.

The judge was also upset that Lindsay had not enrolled in psychological counseling -- as she's required to do. The judge is giving her 21 days to sign up with a personal counselor -- not a group counselor.

The L.A. County Probation Dept. was asking Judge Sautner to violate Lindsay's probation, because of 3 alleged violations. Two of them were outright bogus ... the third was Lindsay not returning a call from her probation officer. Lindsay did in fact belatedly return the call.

Judge Sautner made it very clear -- if Lindsay doesn't get her act together, the judge will revoke her probation.

So jail for Lindsay still looms.

0721_lilo_Splash_court2

some guy

@TMZ

Who was that in the car? Megan Fox?

Dragon Tattoo

Lindsay in court ...again. I am shocked! Anyways, nothing as usual will happen to Lindsay, she rules LA court system.

Dylan

i hope this bitch is late and the judge throws her in jail.

john smith

A waste of time and money by the broke State of California.

some guy

@TMZ

I think this live video feed needs elevator music.

Ghost Rider

Just read an article on infowars that gave 39 reasons of why the madness and anger is spreading so rapidly throughout America. I can tell you its so much better here at TMZ wondering what Lindsay will wear, than worrying about which day, week, and month the market is going to crash.

Paige

Is there even a remote chance that Lindsay is going to be punished for whatever it is she is signed on to do in court today?

MoonDust

I think we need to start a petition to re name the court room after Lindsay Lohan, after all, she is the one that uses it the most.

some guy

@Izzy

I hear ya. Alot of depressing stuff in the news.

Come hither, and share this bottle of rum with me.

I be thirsty from all the plunderin'

some guy

Run fatties!

Jay

Judge Sautner is in love with Lindsay. Evey reasonable request the DA has in regards to Lindsay will be shot down. Then Lindsay and Judge Sautner will go grab a ****tail and a bite to eat.

babyz65

It was sooooo nice not hearing about her.....Now were back to "full" coverage again???????????? NOT HAPPY

some guy

Couldn't really tell from the footage, but I liked what Lindsay was wearing.

Jay

Lindsay makes a court room apperence every month sometimes twice a month she puts gang members to shame!

alisa howard

why do the papparazi have to trample the poor plants. cant they stay out of the planter boxes