Probation Officer -- Out to Get Lindsay Lohan?

7/21/2011 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The probation officer who asked Judge Stephanie Sautner to violate Lindsay Lohan's probation was called on the carpet by the judge, who said the officer was totally inaccurate and the judge strongly implied the probation officer was unfairly gunning for Lindsay.

0721_lilo_report_2

The probation officer wanted to violate Lindsay's probation for 3 reasons, based on the probation report obtained by TMZ.

-- Lindsay did not pay $3,900 in fees for her community service.  But probation was wrong, because the fees are accrued over a 3 year period, and, as Judge Sautner wrote in the margins of the report, "Probation concedes $3,900 is not currently owed."

-- Lindsay did not return the call of the probation officer.  Again, the probation officer was wrong.  As Judge Sautner wrote in the margins, "Probation now states [Lindsay] phoned 3 times on 6/15 and left message."

-- Lindsay did not present proof to the Probation Department that she was enrolled in her community service program, the shoplifting program, and the psychological counseling program.  Again, the probation officer was off base.  The judge wrote, "[Lindsay] was ordered to provide proof to court on 7/21 -- not to probation."

The probation officer has been trying to get several judges to find Lindsay in violation of her probation for a while now and have her thrown in jail, and people connected with Lindsay think the probation officer has an ax to grind.

0721_lilo_courtroom_looks_footer

Vorlon

john smith 5 hours ago
@Jay, People can see who is unstable here and it's you.

This Coming from a delusional liar like you isn't just ironic, it's freaking hilarious!

jwoolman

Several posters have accused the probation officer of lying. That is extremely unlikely - this is a high profile case, thanks to TMZ and friends, and any probation officer knows that the tabloids will be tripping over each other to dig out every little detail.

I would instead assume the probation officer was truthful about the facts as she knew them. If some of those facts didn't make it to her desk - that doesn't make her report a lie. The judge obviously had access to more information.

That information also tells us that Lindsay still doesn't get it. If you are on probation and someone from the probation or sheriff's department wants to talk with you - you don't just leave a message and hope you're covered, especially when on house arrest. You keep calling until you get through. You want it on the record that you called a zillion times if needed (I assume the department has caller id, or at least the phone company would have a record). If you're too busy tanning yourself on the roof to do this, call that high-priced lawyer and get her to deal with it immediately, or send someone over in person to visit the probation department (assuming you can spare your assistant once your drink is in place and the sun tan lotion is applied). This isn't something that's optional, and you're not the one calling the shots. Plenty of other celebrity types have been on probation and have managed to get through quietly without all the fanfare, but Lindsay keeps tripping herself up. She'll never get out of the system with that attitude. People with far fewer resources manage, why can't she?

And as for the usual ridiculous accusation that the probation officer (or judge) is just in it for publicity - honestly, put aside the Hollywood blinders and realize that the vast majority of people don't want publicity. They might like recognition from their family and friends and colleagues, but are hardly salivating over the chance to appear on TMZ. Most people realize that the price of fame is too high, and just want to get the job done and go home to their friends and family at the end of the day.

Hot Farts

Somewhere I am compelled to say that I love you BRW. You and all the others are the metaphor (not being people I know) of those that cared about LL. We wanted her to have a chance and change. Game over.

jeebus

*sighs* All this was just nuts though, it was like the judge wanted to throw the book at her but couldn't. I wonder why?

ilovegossip

Did you no*****ch the hearing 90291? She has 33 hours credit, not 32... and Holley noted that it wasn't just 4 days that she did, but she went for 2 hours on some days and 4 hours on others, which added up to 33 hours. Holley wanted it to look like she was going a LOT. But the judge kept correcting her and saying but it still only adds up to 4 days. It was made clear that they were counting hours.

ketjo

BloodRedWitch

Nothing much missed really, looks like Lohan Inc had their faithful few..posted and ready to roll as soon as Harvey posted the first story and they were at it most of the day....
Praising her looks....(what a laugh...she looked like she hadn't washed her face in three days and had a sore on her cheek that was nasty...wonderful how they photo shopped the full body shot but missed the up close one.....)...
Then their was the old shifting the blame to the probation officer..who is "Out to Get Her !"
And the old but she trying so hard...but....she's now broke and has NO MONEY to pay for anything more....Poor thing....
Sale some of that loot she has hoarded in that 7000 dollar and month condo and move to a cheaper place..for craps sake...

So to sum up ....the same old same old ....nothing worth bothering about.....LOL

Blood Red Witch

90291,

Thank you. I think you're passion is wonderful. It was that bad huh? Damn.

Have fun in the Sierras. It sounds wonderful. Family & friends and love are what life is all about.

I <3 you too!

Blood Red Witch

Ketjo,

Thanks! :D

That was the impression I got. Same ol same ol. I agree with you. She needs to downsize. Sell some of her hoarded items. And maybe she shouldnt have been ordering food from all those EXPENSIVE restaurants during house arrest. It's like, DUH!

Grandma Cracker

Gee unfortunately I know way too much about probation officers. Before I got sober I had probation up my butt constantly. I had more than one probation and more than one officer at the same time. When I was in non compliance they were my worst enemy, but when I got my act together those same POs became my strongest supporters.

Get a clue Lindsay.

ketjo

Been fun,
Time to head up the hill for the night...I waited till the sun went down to walk back up to the house cause it like to killed me walking down here in that heat...96 at 7 o
clock...to hot for this moutain momma.......
One of these days I might let them cut enough trees to get me a line of sight for a satillite connection but till then I will just come down here and use my sons since I have to work down here every day anyway...Cheaper too....Worked hard for my money .....don't like to let it go ....LOL
Stay cool.... don't worry Miss Lindsey will be back in the line up tommorrow cause Harvey got payed this month......

Blood Red Witch

Bye Ketjo! *waves*

Be careful! Always good to "see" you.

Vinsetta

If I remember right when it came down to claiming poverty, Sautner suggested they might want to find a friends credit card to use. She must know about Lohan's half million dollar credit card bill and all hers have been cut up.

Josephina

While it sounds like the probation officer isn't completely being fair, I'm sure Lindsay hasn't been perfect on probation. Also, she actually HASN'T done that much of her community service.

jeebus

I thought that was pretty funny Vinsetta

Nicole

@vinsetta
I thought she said find a therapist that takes a credit card as Lindsay doesn't have any insurance. ?
I still think it was an excuse to delay it as long as possible and the city attorney thinks so too.