Probation Officer -- Out to Get Lindsay Lohan?

7/21/2011 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The probation officer who asked Judge Stephanie Sautner to violate Lindsay Lohan's probation was called on the carpet by the judge, who said the officer was totally inaccurate and the judge strongly implied the probation officer was unfairly gunning for Lindsay.

0721_lilo_report_2

The probation officer wanted to violate Lindsay's probation for 3 reasons, based on the probation report obtained by TMZ.

-- Lindsay did not pay $3,900 in fees for her community service.  But probation was wrong, because the fees are accrued over a 3 year period, and, as Judge Sautner wrote in the margins of the report, "Probation concedes $3,900 is not currently owed."

-- Lindsay did not return the call of the probation officer.  Again, the probation officer was wrong.  As Judge Sautner wrote in the margins, "Probation now states [Lindsay] phoned 3 times on 6/15 and left message."

-- Lindsay did not present proof to the Probation Department that she was enrolled in her community service program, the shoplifting program, and the psychological counseling program.  Again, the probation officer was off base.  The judge wrote, "[Lindsay] was ordered to provide proof to court on 7/21 -- not to probation."

The probation officer has been trying to get several judges to find Lindsay in violation of her probation for a while now and have her thrown in jail, and people connected with Lindsay think the probation officer has an ax to grind.

0721_lilo_courtroom_looks_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Regina

This is beyond ridiculous. I've had a DUI and thank GOD that I did not get dogged like Lindsey has. If I were her, I'd sue federally for my civil rights being violated. She can't win, it won't matter what she does. Casey Anthony is free, but Lindsey Lohan gets hauled back to court for no reason at all. I had community service too. You have a date by which time you must have it finished. There is no minumum per week hours you must do. They seriously need to leave this girl alone. It's horrible.

Blood Red Witch

The Mare,

I am thrilled to hear that you are in remission! That was absolutely wonderful news to wake up too! *Big Gigantic Smile*

I just cant seem to put into words how happy I am for you!

Make it stop

Oh here we go again. Always someone else's fault! Just OD already and be done with it!!!

I don't eat chips

What a great morning and great news from the mare!

Congrats and I pray the progress continues.

Red Cloud

GC,

You sure about Lou Taylor? I did a very quick search and could not find anything so I doubt it. I wonder how much she gets in royalties since her movies are on so frequently, non-stop every month.

Hey FUDMV,

You're gonna be pizzed when she's on that big screen again, right? Underground Comedy will be released soon. She has Gotti and who knows what else. You're walking through the hall at the movie studio and she's in a producer's office and you look in and they look at you, frown, walk over to the door and SLAM!!!! And you do it again another day and there's Lindsay in Levinson's office and they look at you, frown, walk over to the door and SLAM!!! Your nose really hurts now.

She will shape up on CS. Mark my words.

gone

en Todo Momento!!

yeah, uh huh....the probation department is soooo focused on lindsay lohan, that when her monitor went off at 1:45 am, they were way tooo lazy to check up on her, but waited until 4 PM!! to check up on the defendant. bunch of a-holes and closet vagits in that department.

some guy

@themare

I haven't checked this thread in a while. Glad to hear things are going well.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14