Probation Officer -- Out to Get Lindsay Lohan?

7/21/2011 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The probation officer who asked Judge Stephanie Sautner to violate Lindsay Lohan's probation was called on the carpet by the judge, who said the officer was totally inaccurate and the judge strongly implied the probation officer was unfairly gunning for Lindsay.

0721_lilo_report_2

The probation officer wanted to violate Lindsay's probation for 3 reasons, based on the probation report obtained by TMZ.

-- Lindsay did not pay $3,900 in fees for her community service.  But probation was wrong, because the fees are accrued over a 3 year period, and, as Judge Sautner wrote in the margins of the report, "Probation concedes $3,900 is not currently owed."

-- Lindsay did not return the call of the probation officer.  Again, the probation officer was wrong.  As Judge Sautner wrote in the margins, "Probation now states [Lindsay] phoned 3 times on 6/15 and left message."

-- Lindsay did not present proof to the Probation Department that she was enrolled in her community service program, the shoplifting program, and the psychological counseling program.  Again, the probation officer was off base.  The judge wrote, "[Lindsay] was ordered to provide proof to court on 7/21 -- not to probation."

The probation officer has been trying to get several judges to find Lindsay in violation of her probation for a while now and have her thrown in jail, and people connected with Lindsay think the probation officer has an ax to grind.

0721_lilo_courtroom_looks_footer

Jay

@Nicole you are a f*kin nut job and so are your friends. Lindsay was ordered to submit to drug and alcohol testing by Judge Fox up until Feb 25th. Lindsay failed a alcohol test prior to the ending of Judge Fox's orders but her probation was already revoked for being a theif. Lindsay would have been found in violation due to the failed alcohol test by Judge Fox.

You are delusional and I hope you seek help for your mental problems and I am saying that nicely. You clearly have an unhealthy obsession with Lindsay. Yeah sure I think she is a very very good actress, a pretty woman and I was a big fan at one point in my life but I would never monitor numerous message boards and write about 50 comments on each one just waiting to attack any negative thing anyone says about her, even at the height of my fandom. I just come on here for kicks. You have a serious problem my dear.

I cant help but notice all the Lindsay supporters sound totally mentally unstable - You, the rock, john smith, puckett and I am not trying to be mean. I dont know if you are all the same person or if Lindsay only has mentally ill people left for fans and I am being honest here.

George

Government officials is abuse of power is very dangerous. Supervisors need to nip it in the bud, and take needed action against the perpetuator. Today it's Lindsay. Tomorrow you?!

john smith

@Jay, People can see who is unstable here and it's you.

Jay

No John its you. You sound like an obsessive stalker. I wouldnt be surprised if you are they guy Lindsay had to take a restraining order out against. Honestly if I was Lindsay I would take one out on the entire lot of you.

stargazer

TMZ, why are you so one sided on this? Everyone on the planet can see what a loser and scam artist Lindsay is. You constantly stick up for her, it's sickening. I doubt the probation officer has it out for her, they probably just want to see justice done. According to their records, everything they've stated could have been true, you never know. The CA judicial system is so f'd up that it wouldn't shock me one bit to find out that the court had a record of something that the probation officer didn't. All of you enablers are flat out pathetic. You all need to get psychiatric counselling. And Nicole, showing up for four 4 hour sessions does not mean she showed up 8 times. It means she showed up only 4 times for four hours. She was ordered to complete a certain amount of hours, not a certain amount of days. You have to be the biggest idiot in the bunch. Most people who have to do community service choose to do full 8 hour stretches to get it over with. She is clearly showing that she isn't concerned with her community service at all.

aston

That this officer - and others - have an ax to grind with LL has been pretty obvious for a long time. They seem obsessed with her and want to bring her down, just like DA Tom Sneddon who went to all lengths to put Michael Jackson in jail for no reason. Lots of the "evidence" he wanted to bring to court was just as invalid as this. I do not compare LL to MJ - he was a genius, and what happened to him was far more serious - but this is serious enough and the attitude is the same.

Jay

No Piggy I am not Barbara Parker, thats just the paranoia speaking (thanks for proving my point though).

I am just a former Lindsay fan who is sick of her sh*t.I do hope this hearing puts some pep in her step and she finishes all her obligation.

Anyways I am getting bored, see ya's at Lindsay next court date. If going by statistics that should be in roughly a month from now :)

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

Out to get her? ... or trying to save her life?

Bruno

It's customary for the things the PO included in the report to be given to them. If the judge made other arrangements, that information should have been sent on to them.

As for the hours worked, she's completed less than 7% of her required CS (33 hours out of 160...) To be on track, she should have completed at least 18% at this point (based on 2 months out of 11).

She also has had 3 months to figure out the counseling sessions. She's thumbing her nose at the judicial system. AGAIN.

Alan Carver

Okay all I want to say here is that, while I do not always agree with Nicole, Red Bull (whatev) or any one of the SUPPORTERS of Lohan, even I hate to say this, but Lohan does get and is entitled to (words she uses everyday I know) DUE PROCESS. The Judicial system as flawed as it is, entitles every American citizen in the system, DUE PROCESS. The Probation Dept., is notorious for laying claim that you've violated your probation, just by the narrowest of margins. Some probation officers are different than others. If you admit you made a a mistake some send you right to jail, others work with you. It all depends.

Judge Sautner has it right by telling Lohan, you had better get your CRAP together get your REQUIREMENTS done, or else. The reality is that the PO cannot violate her, only Lohan can. If she does not get her Probation taken care of and that is community service and counseling, she will be violated as soon as she gets to the one year mark. Sautner has seen from Judge Revels court what happened when Lohan didn't get it done, Lohan played her, was sent to jail, reprimanded, and then Revel had to recuse herself after it was discovered that she had over-stepped her authority in that case.

The Judicial system is the biggest flawed thing ever! However in their defense, Judges are also uneven when it comes to their judgements and requirements on Probation not being followed or adhered to like in Revels courtroom, so it is all up to Lohan. I for one am going to say that she will not get it done, violate at the end and end up in jail. She will relapse on booze and drugs (which by the claims from PLUM MAG - the booze thing is on track) fail to do her minimum monthly to get it done in the remaining year or time that she has left. Sautner has it right to reprimand her and make sure she understands, but when you have WIND BLOWING through your head all the time - who really knows if Lohan gets it or not! I am betting the latter!

TMZgossip

Jay

"I actually hate how TMZ has added icons and names and profiles to their site because TMZ is becoming all about the mentally ill posters who liter their page with unstable rants ect than the actual news!"

sounds like you are describing yourself

it gets even funnier when you comment that someone "must be" the Lindsey stalker, but then claim piggy is "paranoid" for commenting that you must be Barbara Parker

________________

@ Bruno

she has only had 1 month to do CS
the 1st month she was on house arrest

Nicole

Jay 31 minutes ago

---------------
No she wasn't and she would not have been found in violation due to the failed alcohol test.
The exact court order was "submit to periodic controlled substance testing from January 3rd - February 25th."

Shawn pointed that out on June 23rd and she isn't lying it is in the court order.

Nicole

stargazer 25 minutes ago

--------------------
She has done 33 hours which is equivalent to 4 days. She does it in 4 hour increments so therefore has been present 8 times.

Fred Farkel

I have a newsflash for anyone who cares.

Corrections Officers who work in even the most sissy County Jails - are all SADISTIC.

I mean folks??? These men and women display frightening behavior. You just don't know about it because anyone who has spent a day in jail will generally NOT talk about it.

It's bad. It's frightening. It just hasn't been exposed yet.

Jay

Haha relex Piggy geez dont you have a sense of humor? Anyways sorry its hard to tell if someone is kidding on a f*kin message board a huge part of communication is the non verbal ever hear of that?

@TMZGossip- John Smith has stated many many times that he was out on the beach infront of Lindsay's house, that he has her number ect ect ok so something is very off.

Darkrage6 - Thank you and I do not in anway think you are one of the mentally ill Lindsay fans.

Nicole- Please get treatment for your illness ok?

Phew im tired haha.