Probation Officer -- Out to Get Lindsay Lohan?

7/21/2011 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The probation officer who asked Judge Stephanie Sautner to violate Lindsay Lohan's probation was called on the carpet by the judge, who said the officer was totally inaccurate and the judge strongly implied the probation officer was unfairly gunning for Lindsay.

0721_lilo_report_2

The probation officer wanted to violate Lindsay's probation for 3 reasons, based on the probation report obtained by TMZ.

-- Lindsay did not pay $3,900 in fees for her community service.  But probation was wrong, because the fees are accrued over a 3 year period, and, as Judge Sautner wrote in the margins of the report, "Probation concedes $3,900 is not currently owed."

-- Lindsay did not return the call of the probation officer.  Again, the probation officer was wrong.  As Judge Sautner wrote in the margins, "Probation now states [Lindsay] phoned 3 times on 6/15 and left message."

-- Lindsay did not present proof to the Probation Department that she was enrolled in her community service program, the shoplifting program, and the psychological counseling program.  Again, the probation officer was off base.  The judge wrote, "[Lindsay] was ordered to provide proof to court on 7/21 -- not to probation."

The probation officer has been trying to get several judges to find Lindsay in violation of her probation for a while now and have her thrown in jail, and people connected with Lindsay think the probation officer has an ax to grind.

0721_lilo_courtroom_looks_footer

Deeznutz

What a waste of Human flesh.... Put the bitch in jail already

sparced

lindsay always complains that someone is out to get her. She needs counseling just for her paranoia. she'll try to use this probation officer stuff as a way to excuse her poor behavior.

She's only completed 4 days of community service so far. That's pathetic for someone trying to claim they are turning their lives around.

john smith

Surfer Gal you can have a screen actors guild card and not have insurance. You just have to pay your SAG dues based on your earnings or the minimum I think is $150 a year. Only plan one insurance would cover counseling. I think you have to make at least 33K in a year for that. Lindsay hasn't worked much the last two years because of harassment from the DA's office and the probation department over a DUI from four years ago.

Hot Farts

I work with one of the highest paid most respected criminal attorneys who fills in the blanks for me. I do not do criminal law. I am told that he has never had a client...including his lost causes, that have to go back to court as many times as Lohan. Apparently her being called to provide MORE proof after all of her chances and her bad blood with probation means she has used her last chip. Our attorney also says after seeing the story that she should bring the info to court asap personally and then it will be a finished matter. He says. "in this case I would advise my client to bring her proof of enrollment to the judge personally and that carries so much weight". He said "look I have never had a client that got a break and then to screw up the CS and the counseling?" "My only thoughts are that this girl is subconsciously headed for prison - - just saying"

Hot Farts

Because I happen to mbe on AFTRA/SAG insurance I will speak. You maintain the insurance as JS Stalker said in terms of what is made in SAG projects. My ex-husband is a meager earner and we always have enough SAG earnings for the year to qualify under certain guidlines. I believe what JS Stalker is trying to say is that she has not been involved in any SAG projects so she does not qualify through their earnnings scale so she would have to pay for the insurance in ter interim and she did not pay. She let it lapse.

Hot Farts

Once again Shut your fvckin pie hole Stalker John Smith. No probationer in LA county for a DUI arrest is allowed to drink while on probation. If youn want the tide and public to turn even uglier for LL you just keep flappin you fvcking irresponsible mouth. We all know you want her dead or in prison. Guess what I dont.

If you continue your irresponsible lifestyle of fvcking indescriment partners for the rest of your life no one will notice. You will never know the love of family and children because you are a stalker.

This woman is a horrible excuse for one right now...stop making her future impossible with your denial and stalker tendencies to keep her as a child you can fvck in your sick stalker mind. She is real. I cant stand her but I would never do what you do and not care that this person will die or go to prison.

Bruno

john smith 36 minutes ago

---------------------------------------------------

Did you ever stop to think that Lieho brought this all on herself by failing to comply with the original probation terms from 4 years ago?

Vinsetta

John Smith are you fvcking ******** me???

"Lindsay hasn't worked much the last two years because of harassment from the DA's office and the probation department over a DUI from four years ago."

You're a friggen idiot.

Hot Farts

I seriously do not know what went wrong here. Without putting my daughter on blast, she makes mistakes and fvcks up. We talk about it. She comes to me. I dont think that is always the case but this LL worships her mother publicly. Her mother cant come in and show her some sort of fvcking order. If this were my daughter who is just turning 18. I would fvcking shut down her show in 5 minutes. Her father and I are not in any position to do so other than WE R HER PARENTS. The plan would go off without her knowledge and she owuld have no say. You can create situations like the Spears' did pretty easily if they are in real danger. I am happy to say that the worse I deal with is a little weed. This is a person who could potentially be like Casey Anthony. She is a pathological liar and harms with no remorse. Thank god she has no children

I am suprized that money bought off the heat on Dina C*nt. She does not raise her children she pawns them off on hollywood. The worse place on earth for kids without a mom like me. I mean it. I am in close contact every minute of the day with my kids in LA and anything else is reprehensible

Hot Farts

FUDMV - my amazing daughter is going up amazing highway 1 to her amazing college to become and amazing person.

I hope you can re-commit to the word amazing after its bs over-use by this prison bound sad sad person

Hot Farts

john smith 4 hours ago I have been trying to figure out what 90291's ulterior motive is for emailing everyone involved and she seems to have a real hatred for Lindsay. I think 90291 would sue the probation department if they did this to her
-------------------------------

I realize that the truth creates a need for the denial defenders to spout untruth and fear.

I cant spend my energy and life to answer all of their BS. All I know is that they address me and I do not care about them on any level. I would not be here if LL was someone that I did not care about. It is just that I now, care that she be handled in the same way that probation handle everyone which in LA is unjust. She is now in the grips of the most litigous, arrestingest, meanest most corrupt polices and probation system in all of the country which keeps them paid and keeps you caught up.

Meaning this is not play time. Why should the weed smoker in Compton that cannot apply the rules of probation be in jail and not LL.?

Hot Farts

Stalker. You fear that as citizens we have some power over this situation. We make sure that Kamofie is the victim and LL is the perp. We contact (not just me but my building homeowners) probation to be sure that LL is accountable for her scofflaw attitude. We felt that she should not be partying and drinking for her own good. Probation agreed.

ilovegossip

@nicole,

I thought you had class, and I respected you, but after this post "F*CK YOU BARBARA PARKER AND JUDGE REVEL" I realize I was wrong.

SlvrSprg7

Isn't everyone out to get poor Lindsey?

Hot Farts

Harvey already knows that he is culpable in the death or inprisonment of LL. He has some kind of horrible relationship that has not yet been uncovered. Maybe Lohan's can ruin him. Slowly but surely he has had to bend his coverage to support Lohan.

Like everything else in life. The truth prevails and bs walks. Good luck Harvey you and your fvckin jet ski are a metaphor for your values.